Team Trailer D

(Play music if you wish; Don't own it.)

In the dark forest surrounded by many trees, we see an open field surrounded by white snow. In that snowy field, there's one figure standing in the middle as he looks up to the broken moon. He's wearing an all-black suit with a pink dress shirt. He's has a light pink feather coat over his dress coat with the sleeves hanging like a cape. Gold curved sunglasses with dark red lenses were on his face. Lastly, the figure was smoking a cigar with his hands in his pockets. As the person is smoking, behind him were large group bandits that are coming out of the forest with weapons. There were about 100 bandits walking up to him from behind. After a few seconds, the figure drops the cigar and steps on it, to prevent it from causing a fire. 

?????: "And you are?" Said the figure.

Bandit 1: "We're the Branwen Tribe. We know you're a wealthy man." Said a male.

Bandit 2: "So give us, everything you got!" Said a woman with a sword.

The figure didn't say anything as he puts his hand inside his dress coat and brings out a double-barrel flintlock pistol. No one moves for a few seconds before a few bandits with swords suddenly run at the man. The figure shoots a bandit dead, before jumping back to avoid the swords. As soon as the bandits see one of their own dead, they became angry.

Bandit 1: "Kill him!" He yells as everyone charges at the figure, who just smirks. 

The figure shoots again, killing another, before running to the bandits at a fast pace. He charges through many of them, sending them through the air and leaving broken bones. He quickly ducks a sword, before punching a bandit in the face and taking their sword. He slices the bandit's throat and continues to swing at the other bandits. He was able to kill a few more before throwing the sword behind, which stabbed a female bandit's heart. The figure covers both his hands in a metallic black coat and crosses them to deflect the bullets that are being shot at him. The male then disappears in the flash and was now in front of one of the shooters.

?????: "Surprise." He said with a dark smile, before punching the shooter in the face, with his black-coated arms.

The other bandits watch as the shooter's head suddenly was separated from his body. The weak bandits immediately vomit their lunch while the others just stepped back in fear. The male figure then appeared in front of a female bandit and jabs his arm into her chest and it came out of her back. The female spits out blood as she looks at the male stranger. The smiling stranger then takes his arm out of her chest and throws her to the ground, staining the pure white snow red. 

?????: "Come on, Branwen Tribe. Entertain me more!" He yells as he begins to punch members.

Thanks to black-coated arms, each contact the figure has made with the bandits, leaves them with broken bones or they died on impact. The 100 bandits that all came to kill this particular man have dramatically decreased to only about 45 members. Those surviving members were now traumatized at what they have witnessed. Members of the tribe that they see as family, are nothing more than corpses, laying on the white snowy ground. 

?????: "My look at the time." Said the figure as he looks to his watch. "I'm a very busy man, so it's time to end this. Thanks for the entertainment, Branwen tribe." He said with a dark smirk as he puts his hands on the ground.

The next thing that happened, white tendrils made of string rose from the snowy field. All of them impale the remaining members of the bandit tribe. 

(I don't own this image

(I don't own this image.)

All of them were gasping for air, as they were stabbed in their chest and were slowly dying. After a few seconds, all remaining invaders were dead. The strings disappeared, leaving the members on the floor where they were impaled. 

?????: "My, what a mess. Beautiful white snow stained by mongrel blood. Oh well, might as well enjoy a cig before heading back." He said as he brings out a cigarette and lights it.

In a tree, near the area where the bandits and the figure fought, was a black raven on a branch looking at the snowy field. It stayed for a few seconds before flying off, unknowing to the figure, that she was planning revenge for what he did to her members. Although, she won't forget what she witnessed. 

The white snowy field was covered in blood. The camera changes its angle and it shows a smiley skull being crossed out with the smoking figure acting as the small nose. That was made by the blood and corpses of the dead bandits.