Team Trailer A, B, and K

Vale

In the City of Vale, there is a big fashion show that is going on. Designers from all over the world, came there to show off their latest designs and creations. The one that is getting the most attention and positive reviews are the ones that are created by Numancia Flamingo. The wealthy are currently talking with each other about all the designs and clothes, they'll order from the successful company. On the walkway, three 3 beautiful women are modeling for Numancia Flamingo. They are the three models that fully represent the Numancia Flamingo company. 

After a few more hours, the Fashion show is beginning to end and three models were seen leaving the building and walking the red carpet to the Numancia Flamingo limo, passing by the annoying Paparazzi. They ignore all the flashes and annoyance from the reports and paparazzi and finally made it to the limo. Once they got in, the limo began to drive and head to its destination, the Numancia Flamingo headquarters. 

?????: "Man, that was very tiring." Said one of them with a lazy attitude as she stretches her arms.

?????: "I know right. Glad it's over." Said the other female with a humorous attitude. 

?????: "You two are so lazy. I had to do all the work you know." Said the last female with a strict attitude. 

?????: "Sure you did." Said the first female as she lays down on the seats and closed her eyes to get some rest. 

Before the strict female could reply to the lazy one, the limo was suddenly hit. The strict one looks out the side windows and sees 4 vans behind them. The women see that the driver is wearing a Grimm mask on their face. 

Play Music (I don't own this music.)

?????: "White Fang." Said the one with a humorous tone. 

?????: "Man, I can not just get a break." Said the one with a lazy tone.

?????: "Well, ladies." The strict woman said as she ties her long hair into a ponytail. "Looks like we're going to fight." She then takes out two double-barreled shotguns from under the seat.

" She then takes out two double-barreled shotguns from under the seat

(I don't own this image.)

?????: "Aw, this is going to get real messy." Said the female with a humorous tone as she brings out two New Model Army from the compartment near her.

" Said the female with a humorous tone as she brings out two New Model Army from the compartment near her