Chapter 9: Chatting with Old Friends

The CEO of Numancia Flamingo, Jaune Arc, is sitting at his desk from his company with a dark and chilling smile. In front of him, are four girls he once considered friends and 2 other girls with one male, whom he once considered family. Team RWBY and Team NPR. Two teams who he spent his years in Beacon Academy, to become a great Huntsman and Hero, are right in from of him.

Jaune: "Never would have thought I see any of you again." He said with a smirk as his red lenses glowed brightly. 

Weiss: "I can't believe that you, of all people, are the owner and CEO of one of the most popular fashion brands in the Four Kingdoms!" She said with an annoyed tone.

Jaune: "Believe it, Bitch. I have more clients, business, and money than your family dust company." He said with a smirk as he leans back and puts his feet up to his desk.

Weiss: "How dare you speak to me like that!" She yells in anger. 

Jaune: "Get you to use to it, Bitch. You act like you were the princess back at Beacon because you're an heiress for some pathetic dust company. Well guess what peasants, I'm am the King and this is my castle." He said standing up with a wide smirk on his face. "Now, to what do I owe the "pleasure" of speaking with my old friends?" He said with his hands in his pockets.

Yang: "We're you at the Vale Shipyard a couple of days ago?" She demanded.

Jaune: "Let me guess, Blake?" He said with a frown on his face. The Beacon students nodded their heads. "Of all the times you were quiet, this isn't one of them, right Belladonna?" He asked with a scowl. "Yeah, I was at the Shipyard, the fuck does it matter to you." He said as he sat down. 

Blake: "Does it matter?! YOU KILLED MEMBERS OF THE WHITE FANG! THEY COULD HAVE BEEN REDEEMED, BUT INSTEAD, YOU KILLED THEM AS IF THEIR LIVES DON'T MATTER!!!" She yells in anger.

Jaune: "Oh please. It was all in self-defense. Torchwick and the White Fang planned to steal millions of Lien worth of my products. I did what any businessman would do and protect their merchandise." He said with a smirk.

Weiss: "You think Lien is worth more than lives?!" She yells.

Jaune: "That's really rich coming from you Schnee. No, I don't think lien is worth more than lives. I did it, because if those people, who are fighting for peace and unity for Faunus and Humans, are going to be working together with Roman Torchwick of all people, then they knew the consequence that would happen when working with a criminal." He said with a scowl.

Blake: "By killing them?!"

Jaune: "It's better than being arrested since the justice system here is just as shitty and pathetic as Atlas." He said as he stands up and went to a table that has expensive liquor bottles and glass cups. 

Ruby: "You still didn't need to kill them. The old Jaune wouldn't do something horrible and barbaric as this."

Jaune didn't say anything as he picked up a bottle of Royal Salute Scotch Whiskey and pours it into a glass cup.

(I don't own this image.)

Jaune: "... The old Jaune is long gone. All because of you." He said emotionlessly as he drinks his whiskey, not looking at the Beacon Students, who flinched from his tone. "...Plus it's not just them that I had to deal with." He said as he walks back to his desk and sat down. "I personally had to deal with my security team since those idiots were working with Torchwick and informed him and the White Fang how there's a ship full of my products, that they planned to steal." He then took a sip from his drink.

Ren: "...So you even killed your employees if they mess up?" He asked.

Jaune: "If they mess up so bad that it causes my company millions of lien, ruin my sale percentage, and cause me a lot of legal problems, then yes I will eventually have to do that." He said as he takes a sip.

Nora: "You're going to jail."

Jaune: "Oh and what makes you say that?" He says with a smirk.

Blake: "This." She said as she holds up her scroll. "This has been recording, ever since we came into your office. Once we hand this to the police, all your hard work building this "castle" will end up in shambles and ruins." She said seriously as she glares at him.

Jaune just looks at them as he took a long sip from his whiskey. Once he finishes it all, he set it down and looks at them. 

Weiss: "Anything you have to say?" She said with a glare.

The owner of the Numancia Flamingo only pointed at them and swiped it to the left, causing Blake's scroll to be sliced in two, making it useless. The students from Beacon were wide-eyed and took a step back as their only piece of evidence was destroyed instantly. None of them noticed the sharp string that came from his index finger.

Pyrrha: "W-What did you do? How did you do that?" She asked shockingly.

Jaune: "I believe that isn't any of your business. Now, I have enough of you asking me questions about shit from the past. It's time for you to go." He said standing up.

Yang: "Oh yeah? And who's going to make us?" She asked while cracking her fingers.

Rarity: "They are." She said as she stands by the door with a squad of a new security.

" She said as she stands by the door with a squad of a new security

(Don't own this image. Also, there are Females in the squad. Equality!)

Jaune: "There's your answer." He said with a smirk as Rarity walks up to Jaune's seat and sat on his lap. 

The huntsman in training was glaring at him, but Pyrrha and Ruby were mainly glaring at Rarity. No one, but Rarity noticed as they clenched their fist in rage. Rarity, deciding to fuck with them, leans closer to Jaune and touches his chest in a seductive manner. This made Ruby and Pyrrha even more pissed as they clenched their fist even tighter. 

Jaune: "Now, Get Out." He said with determination as his glasses glowed bright red.

The Security team roughly grabbed them, making them squirm and struggle to get out. Security also confiscated their weapons and escorted them out of the office. The students were yelling and squirming as they're getting out of the building, making Jaune laugh.

Jaune: "You can't beat the King in his castle and soon you won't be him in his Empire! "Fuffuffuffu". He yells then laughs.