Chapter 18: Saying Goodbye to a King

Argus. A major trading center and port city in the kingdom of Mistral. It's a city full of life and amazing weather. Not today though, the city of Argus was covered in dark clouds, signaling that it will rain soon. All most everyone in Argus, are in the cemetery looking over the coffin that holds Jupiter Arc. One of the most famous and dangerous huntsman in history. Everyone was wearing black especially the Arc family. Jaune, who usually wears his pink fur coat, is in a all black suit while also wearing his curved sunglasses. Everyone brought umbrellas, expect Jaune who won't be bother by the rain. 

The city's priest began to tell the life of Jupiter Arc. He talks about how Jupiter was a happy child who was a prodigy in fighting and being one of the most famous hero's in Remnants history. He talked about his many achievements and how he was named the "King of Death" because of his huntsman skills and his black knight armor.

 He talked about his many achievements and how he was named the "King of Death" because of his huntsman skills and his black knight armor

( I don't own this image.)

The priest then talks about how Jupiter met the love of his life, Juno Obsidian, who was known as the "Queen of War." He talks about their happy life together, how both of them had amazing children and how much he loved his grandchildren and great-grandchildren. The priest also mentions his hardships such as the passing of Juno, how he retired because of a dangerous mission that left him severely wounded and how much friends and allies he lost during his life. Many people were crying including the Arc family, but Jaune just looks at the coffin with an emotionless look on his face. Once the priest finished his preach, they then began to lower the coffin in the ground. The rain was coming down, trying to hide away the tears from people's eyes. Jaune didn't care about the rain hitting him since he's still looking at the sinking coffin. Once it was fully on the ground, the funeral employees began to covered the coffin with dirt. As this was happening, Jaune was looking at the big tombstone that has both his grandparents names.

Jupiter Arc; Son, Father, Grandfather, Great-Grandfather, Hero, and King. Age 86.

Juno Obsidian Arc; Daughter, Sister, Mother, Grandmother, Great-Grandmother, Heroine, and Queen. Age 80.

After minutes of returning soil back into ground, people began to leave and were heading to the Arc mansion where the after-funeral reception will be. Jaune walked up to the tombstone and puts his hands on it.

?????: "Mr. Arc." Said a familiar voice with wisdom.

Jaune: "...Mr. Ozpin." He said not bother looking at the Headmaster of Beacon.

Ozpin: "I came to offer my condolences. I knew Jupiter and Juno for many years. They were amazing huntsmen and wonderful friends. You couldn't believe the excitement they had when they first found out about Juno pregnancy with you father and then birth of their grandchildren." Said the wise old man.

Jaune: "...thank you, Mr. Ozpin." He said as he looks to him and sees other guests.

Ozpin was accompany by Glynda Goodwitch, and the other professors of Beacon. Along with them was a middle-aged man with graying black spiky hair, faded red eyes, slight stubble along his jawline, a gray dress shirt with a long tail, black dress pants and black dress shoes and a red-tattered cloak as a cape. Jaune also sees a tall man in a white overcoat, with a gray undercoat, black sweater, a red necktie and a white glove on his right hand, his suit pants shared the same color as his overcoat and were tucked into silver boots accented in gray. Jaune knows it's James Ironwood, headmaster of Atlas Academy and General of the Atlesian Military.