Chapter 19: The Argument

Jaune, who was busying grieving for his dead grandparent's who loved him so much, was interrupted by his parents and sisters, who wanted to talk with him in the living room. Jaune noticed that his family isn't aware that there are still people in the mansion, who attending the After-funeral reception, and they're about to have a discussion here where anyone can here.

Jaune: "...Well? Talk." He told his family with annoyance.

John: "Well son, both your mother and I were talking with both Professor Ozpin and General Ironwood about how they invited you attend either Atlas Academy or back at Beacon. So after long talking with each other as well as your sisters, we decided to help you hone your skills for whenever you join either academy." He said with both him, Juniper, and the girls smiling.

Jaune was wide-eyed at what he just heard. He never though he would ever hear those words.

Jaune: "...what?" He said with no emotion.

Juniper: "Sweetheart, we realized that we're both horrible parents for not helping or even supporting you in your dreams and we want to fixed that now."

Joan: "Yeah bro! We're going to help you improve your skills for the academies!" Said his twin sister with a large smile.

Jenny: "Remember Jaune, it won't be easy, so we're hope you're prepare." Said his older sister.

Jennifer: "Yeah big bro. Don't worry, we'll go easy on you sometime." Said his little sister with a smirk on her face.

Jaune on the other hand was too surprised at what he just heard. His family would think that he would be jumping in joy that they're going to help him achieve his dream of being a huntsman. The head of Numanica Flamingo is feeling something after hearing his family news. Jaune Arc is pissed."

Jaune: "...Are you fuckin kidding me?" He said in low voice.

His family was a bit surprised and confused at his cursing.

Saphron: "What do you mean Jauney?" Asked his older sister.

Jaune: "...Saphron. Give Adrian to Terra. Terra, please leave us." He said with no emotion.

Saphron: "What? Why-" She was confused before getting cut off.

Jaune: "Do it." He said with authority which made his family jumped back a bit.

Saphron quickly handed her son to her wife and Terra quickly left the living room with their son. Their family were confused on why Jaune had their nephew/ grandson leave the room.

Jaune: "Do you know how old I am now?" He asked his family.

Jessie: "I don't see how-" The second older sister was cut off from her brother.

Jaune: "Answer the damn question." He said with more authority.

Joan: "We're both 18." His twin answer.

Jaune: "Right. Now, when did I asked some of you to help train me to become a huntsman?" He asked, specially to his parents and older sisters.

John: "You were 6 years old." Answered his father.

Jaune: "Exactly." He said before standing up from the couch. "So, why the fuck, after 12 years do I had to wait in order for you guys to finally decide to help me!" He yells to his family which made them flinch.

His loud yelling, made the visitors inside the mansion, stop their conversations and look to the Arc family's direction, wondering what's going on. Ozpin, Qrow, Goodwitch, and Ironwood were also there and look to the Arc family. 

Jupiter: "Honey. Are you ok?" Asked his mother in concern.

Jaune: "Am I ok? No. I'm fucking pissed!" He yells to his family, who now understand why Jaune had Adrian and Terra leave the living room. "I can't believe that after a decade, you finally decided to support me on being a huntsman! Especially, on this day! After Grandpa, passed away!" He yells to his family.

Saphron: "Jauney. We thought that you're going to join either Beacon or Atlas and we're going to help you. Why are you mad?" Said his older sister in a hurt tone.

Jaune: "Why? Why! Because, it's too fuckin late! Almost a year ago, I got kicked out of Beacon because I was ratted out by a fuckin bastard, who I saved from from an Ursa, and I wasn't allowed to join another huntsman academy! Now, all of a sudden I can join a huntsman school and now you want to help me!" He yells to his family.

Jennifer: "But, Jaune. Isn't that what you wanted all along?" Said Jaune's younger sister, who's trying not cry because of Jaune's yelling.

Jaune: "Don't you guys get it! I don't need your support or help anymore! I'm the founder and CEO of one of the most popular fashion brand in the world! I have more money and power than the useless dust companies in the Atlas combined! Why the hell would I join an academy when I'm too busy running a multi-million lien company!" Yells the Arc young man.

The rest of the Arc family was silent since they know that Jaune's has a point. They never supported his dreams of being a huntsman when he was a child, except for Jupiter and Juno. Now after all these years, Jaune became a successful businessman and skilled fighter and he just became an official adult.

Jaune: "I don't need your help and I don't need your fuckin support. I'm not joining either Beacon or Atlas, so don't bring that up ever again." He told his family as he brings out both envelopes, that contains registration forms for both academies, and rips them into small pieces which shocked both his family and visitors. 

Joan: "Jaune, what are you doing?!" Yells his twin.

Jaune: "I just told you all, that I'm not joining either academy so there's no point of me having these things." He said to his family with a sneer.

John: "An Arc man, wouldn't do something like this." Said his father with a serious tone.

Juniper: "John." She said looking at her husband.

Jaune: "You wouldn't know what an Arc man is." He said looking to his father.

Saphron: "Jauney." She said with an uneasy feeling both her, her sisters, and mother are feeling.

John: "I know what an Arc man is and he doesn't whine to his family about how they never help him." Said the Arc Patriarch raising his voice.

Jaune: "Maybe because he doesn't shitty overprotective parent's and sisters." He said as he walked up to his father.

John: "You're being very selfish and childish boy." He said to Jaune.

Jaune: "Oh, and I wonder who's fault is that." He replies to his father.

Juniper is grabbing John to calm him down from doing something rational while the Arc sisters are doing the same thing to Jaune.

John: "I'm tired of this attitude your giving me boy."

Jaune: "Well, I'm tired of you acting like you didn't do anything wrong."

John: "You have wonderful sisters, amazing parents, a roof over your head and food on your plates, yet your still complaining." Said the father.

Jaune: "You mean the same people, who basically tried to set my life and future. Not training or learning how to be a huntsman, but teaching me cooking, sewing, and gardening like if I'm going to end up being a house husband." He explains to his father.

John: "We're trying to protect you!" He finally yells to his son.

Jaune: "You're were trying to control my life! I wanted to be huntsman, yet you never trained me expect for my sisters!" He yells to his father.

John: "You never had any potential!"

Jaune: "Well Grandpa and Grandma did see!"

John then, all of a sudden, punch Jaune in the face, making him step back to the wall. The female Arcs and the guests gasped in shock. Jaune, was a wide-eyed for a few seconds, before he quickly tackles his father.

That's when the chaos begins.