Chapter 7: I'm a Businessman

Jaune slowly walks up to another dying legless White Fang member and raises Nuibari with a smirk on his face. Without saying anything, he stabs the grunt in the heart. He pulls it out and walks to a grunt member who was crawling away, leaving bloody trails from his limbs. 

Grunt: "P-please! No!" He pleads in mercy.

Jaune: "Sorry, buddy, but mercy is out of the question." He said as he raises Nuibari.

Before he could bring it down, he quickly jumps back to avoid a shot from Blake. He looks at the cat Faunus and sees her expression.

Jaune: "Boy, you are pissed." He said with a smirk as Blake has a face full of rage.

Blake: "YOU FUCKIN MONSTER!!! YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN ROMAN!!!" She yells while holding Gambol Shroud.

Jaune: "Oh really? Well then answer this then Belladonna. Who's more of a monster? Someone who kills a member of a terrorist organization or someone who betrays a friend all because he forged his transcripts to go to a school and dreams of becoming a hero?" He said with a frown.

Blake didn't say anything as she knew the second option was worse but doesn't want to admit it. She just runs at Jaune with her weapon in blade mode and swung. Jaune quickly ducks and jabs at her stomach with the butt of Nuibari. Blake drops her weapon as she gets on her knees since the air was knocked out of her. 

Sun: "Blake!" He yells in concern before jumping off the crate with his weapon on staff mode.

Jaune just stands there with a smirk on his face as he waits for Sun to come down. Once he was in range, Sun brings down his weapon to hit Jaune's head, only for Jaune to grab it with his left hand and stabs Nuibari on the ground. Sun tries to get his weapon back but Jaune isn't budging.

Jaune: "Bad move, banana breath." Jaune then raises his right hand and points at Sun with his index finger. "Bullet String." He then fires a small bundle of strings from his index finger and shot on Sun's abdomen, making him scream in pain.

Sun: "Ahh!" He screams as he lets go of his weapon and drops to the floor while holding his wound.

Blake: "Sun!" She yells as she runs to Jaune with her weapon in blade mode. 

Jaune just steps aside as Blake swung her weapon and kicks her foot, causing her to fall down. Before Blake could get up, Jaune took out four sewing needles and stabs them on certain points of Blake's lower body.

Blake: "I-I can't move! What did you do?!" She yells in anger.

Jaune: "To put it simply for your dimwitted catnip mind, I hit several pressure points in your lower body that stops functioning your legs. Acupuncture can be very helpful when needed." He said with a smirk as he kicks Gambol Shroud from Blake's hand. "And then there was one." He said while looking at Roman.

Roman: "I got to admit..." He said as he jumps down from a crate. "...you are pretty skill to defeat two enemies all on your own, but it's the end of the line for you."

Jaune: "Oh, and what makes you say that?" He said with his eyebrow raised.

Roman: "Oh no reason, just hope your brains don't get on my suit." He said with a smirk as he looks behind Jaune.

Jaune didn't say anything as he uses another one of his abilities. His eyes glowed red for a bit as he unleashed his Kenbunshoku Haki. He used his Haki to sense others' presence. He sees that all of them but Roman and him were either unconscious, dead, or wounded. But a few yards away, on a building was a White Fang Grunt with a sniper in her hands, aiming directly behind Jaune's head. Before she could pull the trigger, Jaune immediately turns around and pulls the trigger from his flintlock pistol, which hits the grunt's forehead, causing her to fall down from the building and landing on the floor dead on impact.

Jaune: "Now that that's taken care of, you're-" Jaune cuts himself off as he sees that Roman wasn't there. 

He then hears the sound of a Bullhead taking over and he looks over to see Roman leaning over the side of the bullhead with a smirk on his face.

Roman: "So long children! We'll have to play again sometime!" He said with a cocky tone.

Jaune: 'Son of a bitch.' He said with his thoughts. 

He then aimed his flintlock pistol on one of the jet engines and wait for the right moment. A few seconds later, Jaune pulls the trigger, and the right jet engine of the bullhead exploded, causing it to crash down and create a huge explosion.

Jaune: "Knowing Roman, he probably escape. Then again, rats are sometimes hard to kill."

Blake: "How?" She said with a whisper.

Jaune: "How what?" He said as he takes out his scroll and messaged Rarity to call in some transport to return him back to the office."

Blake: "How are you this strong? You were never this strong back at Beacon, yet you killed and hurt so many white fang members all on your own!" She yells in rage.

Jaune: "Times have changed, Belladonna. I'm no longer the same weak boy from Beacon. I'm a businessman." He said with his smirk widening. "And this entire Kingdom is my business as I'm its king! Fuffuffuffu!" He said while unleashing a spine-chilling laugh.

(Don't own this video or One Piece)

Jaune: "Now as much as I want to kill you, I need to get back into the office and you need to get your friend to a hospital before he bleeds out." He said as he walks away.

Blake: "You won't get away with this Jaune." She said with anger.

Jaune: "Believe me, old friend." He turns his head to look at her. "I already have." He said as he continues to walk away from the shipping yard.

Blake tries to regain mobility of her legs but to no avail. Sun is still holding his wound and tries to stop the bleeding.

Ruby: "Blake!" She yells as she, Yang, and Weiss along with an orange hair girl made it to the shipping yard. "Are you ok?!"

Blake: "Guys. Jaune was just here." He told them which shock them except for the orange hair girl since she doesn't know who Jaune is.

Weiss: "What happened here? Almost everyone is dead!" She yells as Yang helps Sun get up.

Blake: "Jaune, h-he... killed them all." She said with a whisper.

The girls were wide-eyed in shock especially Ruby.