5 | Kacchan as my classmate

Stitches
Shawn Mendes

~Katsuki's P.O.V.~

"Deku, I have something to confess to you."-Katsuki "What is it, Kacchan?"-Izuku *Grabs Izuku's hand* "I am inlove with you. You are the most beautiful, most intelligent and sweetest girl I have ever met in my whole life. I wan't to spend the rest of my life with you, I-izuku."-Katsuki "Kacchan......."-Izuku *Unholds hand* "I'm sorry... I like you too but I already gave my heart to someone else. Please, forgive me. I'm not the right person for you. I'm quirkless and useless like a Deku, right?"-Izuku "N-no....."-Katsuki "You said that when I was 3 years old. You even told me to go kill myself. But.....that's not important........ I'm sorry."-Izuku *Leaves Kacchan* "N-no.....wait....."-Katsuki *Izuku approaches Todoroki* "Todoroki-kun! Darling!"-Izuku "Midoriya, you look pretty today."-Todoroki

"N-no...I'm sorry!-"-Katsuki

(⌐■-■) (ಠ_ಠ)━☆゚.*・。゚ (please don't mind me)

*Wakes up*

Gah! Damn......it's just a nightmare. What is going on?! What the hell is that?!

"Katsuki! You better get ready! You only have 30 minutes!"-Mitsuki "Yeah, yeah! I already know!"-Katsuki. Geez......that old hag sure know how to wake me up. What the hell is that dream........

I got up and looked to the mirror, ruffled my hair and slapped my face. "Wake up, Lord explosion murder! You're the most special person in your life! Everybody else is an extra!", saying to myself at the mirror like an awkward inspiration. B-but........

*Flashes back from yesterday, the "incident"*

Tch.....so annoying! Why the hell did I do that?! Now that old hag took a photo of us with me and the nerd on Kabedon position.

I looked to my window terrace, which is next to the mirror I am looking at, and...

I-it's the nerd....Well, I never thought that our rooms will have a window terrace that is beside our houses. And come to think about it, she's wearing an All Might onesie. Does she notice that I'm here looking at her?

She glanced for a second and had a surprised expression on her face like it was a sudden realization that I was staring at her the whole time she got to her window terrace. She turned red instantly and smiled nervously while waving at me. Tch, so annoying. Ruining my morning at this case....

I got downstairs and ate my break fast. The old hag, stood in front of me and gave me a stuffed brown paper bag and a huge bouquet of roses. "What the hell is this?!"-Katsuki "It's a gift for you to give Izuku. You two need to make out and be together."-Mitsuki. Choking on my drink, I stood up and angrily glared. "I don't want to give her this goddamn gifts! If you want it to give it to her, then you should, not me!"-Katsuki. Old hag took something out of his pocket and opened it. It was her phone. Then she opened her gallery and gave me a peek. "Remember yesterday? You two are in Kabedon position. How is not that possible for you two to make out, huh?!"-Mitsuki. Flusteringly, I slapped the old hag's hand for her to unhold her phone. "S-stop that!!! We're n-not making out! And we were just in that position because we were talking and she couldn't understand it!"-Katsuki "Blah, blah.....very well. Can you give these gifts for her? Say it that it's from me."-Mitsuki "Alright! Alright! But just this one day!"-Katsuki. I snatched the gifts from her hands and finished my meal, got prepared and put on my shoes outside the house.