4 | Their Unexpected Visit

Count on me
Bruno Mars

~Izuku's P.O.V.~

I searched the keys in my bag and whoo....... I finally found it. I thought I was going through the window again. I unlocked the door but somehow......it was open. Someone must have broke into our house! I started to sweat and uncontrollably shaking while turning the door knob. I opened the door and peeked into the place. I saw..........

My mom, sitting on the couch with tears in her eyes, sobbing. I approached her. "Mom? What's wrong? Did something happened in your internship?"-Izuku "No, sweety. Nothing happened. Mommy is just greatful of me having a job and I'll be late coming home."-Mom "What?! You got in? Congratulations, mom! This is great!"-Izuku. I hugged mom and gave her a warm comfort. She broke the hug and looked at me in the eye. "No, Izuku, honey. You don't understand, Mom had a job and I'll be working from 5:00 am to 12:00 pm in the night."-Mom "What's wrong with that?"-Izuku "Mommy's gonna miss you! Wah!!!!"-Mom. Mom cried hysterically. "It's just.......one out of a million coincidences that I got a job. And the disadvantage of it is.......I'll be missing you! Wah!!!"-Mom. Mom hugged me and I almost fell down. "Aww, Mom. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine alone here in the house."-Izuku "Are you sure?"-Mom "Yeah, definitely sure."-Izuku "Okay."-Mom. I thought of something that will cheer up Mom. "Oh, Mom. I'll cook something to celebrate for your new job."-Izuku "Okay, Honey. But the fridge is empty."-Mom "Okay. I'll do the groceries."-Izuku "Thanks, sweet heart."-Mom.

I got in to my room and changed into a short and a tank top. I took some money from my wallet and then got out of the house. I think it's a bad idea for me to wear a tank top and a short because it's freezing outside! I got in to the grocery store and bought some of the things I needed. The grocery store was more warmth than the outside. Picked some of the fruits that mom wants and some of the things I needed. "Thank you, come again", the counter girl said while smiling.

I'm infront of my house and about to open the door. "Mom, I'm-"-Izuku. I didn't finished what I said because of what I saw. "-home?"-Izuku "IZUKU!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"-Aunty Mitsuki. She hugged me so tight that I suffocated myself from her hug. "M-mitsuki? Welcome! I missed you too! Oh, Hi Uncle Masaru."-Izuku. Looks like they were the ones who will visit us. "W-where's Kacchan?"-Izuku "Oh, that little brat. Katsuki! Izuku is here! Don't you dare, you young man!"-Aunty Mitsuki. I guess they never changed. "Argh! Alright! Alright! Shut it, old hag!"-Kacchan. I giggled and smiled.

"Let me prepare you some drinks."-Izuku "Thanks Izuku. Katsuki will be helping you."-Aunty Mitsuki "A-aunty, no need to-"-Izuku "Katsuki! Get down here! You'll be helping Izuku prepare some drinks!"-Aunty Mitsuki. Kacchan stomped his feet as he got down to the stairs. "The nerd can prepare it! Why bother me?!"-Kacchan "You little punk!"-Aunty Mitsuki. Mitsuki-san hit Kacchan's head hardly. Ouch. It does kinda look painful. "Stop hitting me so hard!"-Kacchan "Well stop being a big jerk to Inko and Izuku!"-Aunty Mitsuki. I approached Kacchan and dragged his hand towards the kitchen. "Alright, me and Kacchan will prepare the drinks, okay? N-no need to hit him so hard, Aunty."-Izuku. Aunty's face and atmosphere turned back to normal again. "Okay! Thank you, Izuku!"-Aunty Mitsuki.

Me and Kacchan are alone at the kitchen. But before I get the oranges, I took the cold compress and put it on Kacchan's head which Mitsuki-san hit hard on. "Aunty's fist must be very sturdy to hit you like that. Sorry for the bother, Kacchan."-Izuku "Tch. Stop being nice, nerd. It's the old hag's fault any way."-Kacchan. Kacchan took the cold compress. I took out the oranges from the plastic of the grocery bag, took out some knife and then took the chopping board. "You can go now Kacchan. I can handle this."-Izuku. He stared at me for a second and then took the knife and cut the oranges. "Don't tell me what to do, nerd. You can do anything, but not everything."-Kacchan "Oh, I'll be getting the orange squeezer."-Izuku.