7 | The Physical Exercise

High Hopes
Panic! At the Disco

Katsuki's P.O.V

"Hey, Deku! Are you up for-"-Katsuki "K-kacchan..."-Izuku *Izuku sobs* "What the...what happened to you?"-Katsuki "I'm quirkless... The doctor said I have no quirk..."-Izuku "What? That can't be true..."-Katsuki "N-no...the doctor said that it was true... I have no hope, Kacchan..."-Izuku "Hey, why are you-"-Katsuki "I DON'T HAVE ANY HOPE KACCHAN! I'M SCARED THAT I MIGHT NOT BE BY YOUR SIDE, THAT I MIGHT NOT BE A HERO FOR YOU AND FOR MOM AND THAT I MIGHT DIE BECAUSE OF IT!!! I'M SCARED!!!"-Izuku "D-deku.."-Katsuki "Stay away from me forever, Kacchan... Heroes like you should be away from quirkless losers like me as you said..."-Izuku "W-what? I...I didn't mean tha-"-Katsuki "JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME! I don't stand a chance, Kacchan... Leave me alone... Let me...die..."-Izuku "Wait...D-Deku! Wait!"-Katsuki "Please forget me too Kacchan and label my grave as the Deku you know..."-Izuku "What?! Hey! IZUKU!!!"-Katsuki

~*Wakes Up*~

Agh! Hah...huff....damn it....no...no...

*Picks up glass and breaks it*

Ack, it hurts, it bleeds... That's right...that was just another nightmare again... That was just some stupid fantasy... This is the reality... I can feel pain here, this is right...ack...

While the pieces of the broken glass was still pricked up to my hands, I could see the blood dripping down to my elbows, and the sweat coming from my head to my chest and all the anxiety, the fear and the trembling from the nightmare to my whole body was shown...

"It hurts as hell...yeah, this is normal..."-Katsuki. What time is it right now?

-7:15 am- (yup, that's me whenever I put Wattpad first than school).

"Agh, I only have 15?!"-Katsuki "KATSUKI BAKUGOU! IT IS 7:15 AM, YOU PUNK! YOU BETTER GET READY IN 10 MINUTES OR YOU WILL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! IZUKU IS WAITING OUTSIDE FOR ALMOST FOREVER!!!"-Mitsuki "Alright! Alright!"-Katsuki.

Agh, the old hag's at it again... Not to mention that nerd downstairs... Better get ready or this day will get worse...

~After 10 minutes of preparation~

"Old hag, where's my lunch?"-Katsuki "Here. Oh, and give this to Izuku too."-Mitsuki "AGAIN?! I SAID THAT WILL BE-"-Katsuki "Before you start swearing to your 38-year-old biological mother, I will be making my words. Izuku is a very lovable child and you know you should treat her better too."-Mitsuki "What the-"-Katsuki "I know you can't do that since you are explosive but atleast try. Do you ever still consider to bully her again after that day?"-Mitsuki "W-what? The day when we were yo-"-Katsuki "Yes, that day. That very unforgetable day... You should start treating her better of what happened in the past. And have you apologized yet?"-Mitsuki "Tch..."-Katsuki "That's a no. Then if you can't do the things I said, just give her the gifts I made. That won't be too hard, right, my son?"-Mitsuki "Argh...y-yes mother..."-Katsuki "Wonderful! Now, go or you'll be late!"-Mitsuki "It was your fa-"-Katsuki "I love you my dear son!~"-Mitsuki "Argh, stop embarrassing me..."-Katsuki "Ahahah, okay okay. Off you go!"-Mitsuki.

~Outside~

That old hag...hrrnnggh.... Darn it, I only have 8 minutes to go to school...

"Kacchan! Let's go! We're running late!"-Izuku "Hah?! Don't tell me what to d-"-Katsuki "There is no time! We only have 8 minutes before class starts!"-Izuku "Hey, wai-"-Katsuki "Give me your hand, Kacchan!"-Izuku "I said, don't tell what to-"-Katsuki.

Dragging me with my right hand to the bus station, I could almost feel the warmth from her hand. The cuts from earlier still hurt but the moment this nerd held it, all the pain suddenly goes away. "What is this feeling?"...

"Huah... We have no time to waste! Kacchan, if we're gonna keep slacking off like this-"-Izuku "WHO SAID I WAS SLACKING O-"-Katsuki "Kacchan, can you please stop yelling? We only have 5 minutes to get there. If we lose the bus stop, I'm gonna use my quirk..."-Izuku.

What the... Since when did she had a quirk?! Oh yeah... Why did I just realized it today?

"Hah! The bus stop!"-Izuku. Getting there to the yellow bus, she suddenly unhold my right hand. "Agh, my hand feels cold and it stings..."

"Bus stop!"-Izuku "Oh, welcome children. Hop in!"-Driver "Thank you sir!"-Izuku "Where is your school so I can drop you both in an early time?"-Driver "The U.A. sir!"-Izuku "Alright! Two seats are available!"-Driver "Thank you..."-Izuku.

This nerd's so tired from running and dragging me that she pants so heavily, she doesn't even have time to stutter. Hahah...

~In the bus, with Izuku~

"Huah, what a good relief. Good thing the driver is nice."-Izuku "Hey, move aside a little. You're consuming too much space."-Katsuki "Oh, sorry."-Izuku "Agh, your bag is the one consuming too much."-Katsuki "Uhmm...sorry, let me just-"-Izuku "Forget it. I'm just gonna stand up all the way to UA."-Katsuki "Huh?! N-no! You can-"-Izuku "Don't look down on me! I can handle myself! And ladies should be the priority here because it's stuffy and might get your things robbed or you get harassed somewhere!"-Katsuki "W-wha...hnngh, I'm sorry..."-Izuku.

Pff, being guilty for nothing. It's not like I'm tired from running and want to sit for a little that bad. Seriously, why does a nerd like her even bother to care about me? In a way, that makes me kind of...

...happy?

Argh, my bruises and cuts from this morning hurts so bad... I feel a little dizzy and hot too...

Izuku's P.O.V

Hrrnngh, I feel so guilty and ashamed! Maybe I shouldn't brought all my notebooks and stuff in my bag. Now Kacchan has to be a gentleman for me to be safe and comfortable...which makes me really glad...

Come to think of it, I didn't really used my quirk to drag Kacchan all the way from here to here in the bus. I've got 100% strength right now and I'm pumped up! All Might's gonna be our teacher for today! I wonder how Kacchan will react if he sees and meets our childhood idol...

-Katsuki Bakugou/Kacchan = gloomy, dark, pale and very depressed-looking-

Oh my gosh... It really is stuffy and hot here. Kacchan looks pale and really gloomy but in a whole new level. He isn't like that. Usually, he would be very explosive... He looks like he's in pain. He's also trembling real bad. Argh, I want to bang my head in the wall to feel better and let my guiltness be expressed in pain...no, that isn't enough... Wah! I feel so embarassed!

"Kids, you have arrived in your destination!"-Driver "Ah, thank you sir! Kacchan, let's go!"-Izuku "Hrrngh..."-Kacchan. Huh? What was that just now? He mumbled and didn't even yelled at me like "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, DEKU!!!" or something like that...

Something's really off...

~In the Classroom, 2 minutes before class starts~

"Wah! Izuku-kun! You're very lucky again!"-Uraraka "Huh?"-Izuku "Bakubro! Good thing you guys made in 2 minutes before the cla-"-Kirishima "GET LOST..."-Kacchan.

Woah...something is really off... Is Kacchan mad because I dragged him? Or because of my bag and he couldn't seat at the bus? Or was I being rude and talking back to him earlier?! Oh my gosh... I'm a toasted broccoli...

"H-hey, Midoriya, is there something wrong with Bakugou?"-Kirishima "Pfft, isn't it obvious?"-Kaminari "Shut up man! You're making the situation worse, ya know.."-Sero "But seriously, what happened to Bakugou?"-Uraraka "I-i don't know either..but I'm worried..."-Izuku "Worried for who? Bakugou?"-Uraraka "No, for me, my existence will disappear later if I must know"-Izuku"Oh- PFFT- Did you do something wrong to Bakugou again?"-Uraraka "*sniff* Well no but actually yes.."-Izuku "Condolence Izuku-san, condolence"-Uraraka "Thank you..."-Uraraka

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued...

Next chapter will be a little long Author's notes and announcements so stay tuned!

Thank you for reading!