2 | Meeting him again

Love you like the movies
Anthem Lights

~Izuku's P.O.V~

~*March 01, Monday. 5:30 am*~

"RIINNGG! RIINNGG!", a annoying ringtone suddenly wakes me up out of nowhere. "RIINNGG!!!", the ringtone suddenly loudens. "Gah! What's with the annoying ringtone suddenly annoys me this early?!"-Izuku. I searched for then sound to snooze it and it was my phone which is intensely vibrating. "Huh? Who calls and texts me at this moment?"-Izuku. I tapped my phone to open who was calling and texting me back and forth. It was my mom! I opened my message app and saw mom's few unread messages.

Then Mom called me. I answered it quickly with no hesitation. "Hello? Mom? Is everything alright? Where are you? What is the problem?"-Izuku "Sweety, Mommy is having a internship for a new job here and I want you to know that I'll be coming home late later. And Mitsuki just came home so if you are bored here in the house, you can go visit Katsuki and Mitsuki-san."-Mom. Mitsuki? Wait........who is Mitsuki again? "Sweety, your U.A. uniform is at your closet and better get prepared for school. Love you. I'll see you later."-Mom "O-oh. Okay..... See you soon"-Izuku. I hunged up the call and started thinking. Mitsuki........ Mitsuki........... Mitsuki?! And...... Katsuki? Mmm...... Ah! Kacchan and Aunty! Oh yeah, Aunty Mitsuki and Kacchan. They got home?! I better get ready.

I came downstairs and found a brown paper bag with a note that says, "Have a great day at school, Dear". I sighed happily. I love my mother. I ate some toast and hotcakes then drank my milk and took a bath. After a 10 minute shower, I got into my room and wore my U.A. uniform and wore my black long socks and red shoes. I looked to the mirror and smiled. I kinda look cute in this uniform, I guess.

I took my yellow bag and came out of the house, locked the door and started running. But then as soon as I get to the bus station, I realized something. D-did I got the key before I got out and locked the door?! Oh no. I think I'll be entering the house through the window again.......

The bus arrived in just 15 minutes and I came stepped in. As soon as I look for a seat in the bus, I saw a spiky brown-haired man with a black glasses that looks very familiar to me. I sat down at the other side of his seat to get a closer look. He was carrying a brown paper bag with some fruits in it. Maybe this familiar guy has gone to a grocery?

The bus stopped to U.A. High School Academy and I abruptly took my bag and stepped out of the bus. The familiar man just stepped out the same as I did. I just sensed some suspicion as I soon see him follow me. I was just 2 killometers away from the school gate entrance, the man behind me fell his paper bags and the fruits started scattering everywhere. I couldn't just stare and do nothing about him. I immediately turned around and helped him. "I'll help you."-Izuku "T-thank you, young lady. You're so-"-Unknown man. He stopeed and stared at me for a while. Then his eyes widen.

"Izuku-chan?!"-Unknown man "N-nani?! How did you know my name!"-Izuku "It is you! Long time no see!"-Unknown man. He suddenly hugged me. E-eh?! W-w-wait......too c-close! While the unknown man is hugging me, I could feel I was turning red. He broke the hug and smiled at me. "It's me! Your uncle Masaru! Katsuki's father!"- Uncle Masaru. I paused for a while. "U-uncle Masaru?!"-Izuku. I immediately bowed down, as a sign of apologizing for my rudeness. "I-I am sorry for my rudeness! Please forgive me!"-Izuku "N-no! It's okay! Really!"-Uncle Masaru. I looked up my head again and properly stood. "I'm glad we meet again, Izuku-chan. How are you and Inko doing?"-Uncle Masaru "O-oh, we're doing fine. H-how is Kacchan and Mitsuki-san doing too?"-Izuku "Oh, the usual. But Katsuki started to be calm and rational when he left you. He was often very lonesome. I think he missed you."-Uncle Masaru. I blushed so hard, hearing that Kacchan missed me. I was shy and fidgety about the shocking news. "H-he did?"-Izuku "Yes. Oh! Are you a student in the U.A. too?"-Uncle Masaru "Umm... Y-yes."-Izuku "Well, can you do me a simple favor?"-Uncle Masaru "Uhmm... Sure."-Izuku. Uncle gave me a small brown paper bag, stuffed with something inside. "Can you give this to him? It's his lunch."-Uncle Masaru "K-kacchan is at the U.A. too?"-Izuku "Hihi......yes."-Uncle Masaru. I paused again and thought. GAHHH!!!! KACCHAN'S GONNA KILL ME! WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!?! "Izuku-chan? Izuku?"-Uncle Masaru. Uncle waves his hand to my face which I didn't realized that I was internally screaming. "O-oh. Sorry. I should be going now. It was nice meeting you again, Uncle. Thank you for today."-Izuku "Oh, no problem. Is should be the one thanking you. Good luck."-Uncle Masaru. I smiled and left him.