3 | Meeting him again p2

2002 male version nightcore
Anne-Marie

~Izuku's P.O.V.~

"D-DEKU?!"-Unknown man "K-K-K-KACCHAN?!"-Izuku.

Oh my gosh, it's Kacchan. What should I do?! And now everyone is staring at us?! This is so embarassing! What should I do?! I shouldn't have stared at him too much!

"Deku? L-long time no see."-Kacchan. Eh?! H-he didn't yelled at me?! Normally Kacchan would shout and bully me when we were young. "O-oh. Long time no see too, Kacchan. You've grown much!"-Izuku "W-what do you think of me?! Yeah, I have grown! Now shut up!"-Kacchan. He is a little blushing. Wait.......he is blushing?! "O-oh. Okay."-Izuku. I smiled at him and he looked away his eyes. "Tch."-Kacchan. He approached me and I was nervous. What will he do to me?! Maybe it's because I said too much. I felt a little sweat in my back and my heart skips a beat when he was infront of me. He stared at me, looking serious. Then he sat down infront of me and put his bag on the floor beside him. Whoo. I felt relief and comfort.

Uncle Masaru was right. Kacchan did changed. When we were young he would sometimes bully me but...... Kacchan is not the person you know. K-kacchan is......sweet and thoughtful, unlike what other people know about him. He's not violent and short-tempered. He is my thoughtful, nice, sweet, strong childhood bestfriend and I can proove to you that.

<Izuku and Bakugou when 4 years old>

"T-the d-doctor s-said I-I-I was...."-Izuku "Stop stuttering Izuku! It really annoys me! Get to the point!"-Bakugou "THE DOCTOR SAID I WAS QUIRKLESS, KACCHAN! What should I do? I can't be a hero to save the world, I can't be a hero to be like All Might and I can't be a cool and awesome hero like you anymore!"-Izuku. *Cries and rubs eyes* "I-Izuku......you don't have to be a hero to save the world, you don't have to be a hero to be like All Might or be a cool hero like me."-Bakugou "B-but..... I'm gonna be useless."-Izuku "No, you're not. You're a hero even without super powers or quirk. You're my hero, Izuku."-Bakugou "H-huh?"-Izuku "You always stayed by my side even I bullied you and hurted you. You kept chasing after me even though I was a selfish jerk. To be honest, you're the real hero, Izuku. And I wanted to be a cool hero to protect you forever."-Bakugou "K-kacchan......"-Izuku *Bakugou wipes Izuku's tears and hugs him* "It's okay, Izuku. You're still gonna be a hero even without a quirk, I promise."-Bakugou "K-kacchan.....thank you"-Izuku.....~~~~~

<Present>

Kacchan is still a hero to me despite of all the things he has done to me. "Hey, Deku-kun, is that person you're boyfriend or something?"-Uraraka "N-nani?! N-no! I'm just his childhood bestfriend."-Izuku "Oh. I thought you guys were dating because you two look cute and perfect for each other."-Uraraka "I heard that, round face...."-Kacchan "Oopsy..."-Uraraka "Ah! S-sorry Kacchan! Uraraka-san didn't meant it! Please accept my apology!"-Izuku "Ah, you don't have to apologize..."-Kacchan "Huh?"-Izuku. Kacchan stands up and turns around to me. Eek! This is it! ".....because it ain't your fault, nerd. The round face should be the one whose apologizing because I'm gonna blow her face up without any hesitation if she doesn't."-Kacchan. Kacchan glares at Uraraka-san. Eek! H-h-he looks s-s-so scary! "Oh? So you're being stingy?"-Uraraka "Hah?! Who do you call stingy, pink cheeks?! Wanna pick a fight?!"-Uraraka "G-guys, please don't make a scene..."-Izuku "Well, sure. For Izuku-san's sake, but I won't let you, you meanie, let her be with you."-Uraraka. Oh my gosh, Kacchan and Uraraka are fighting. "Grr.....tch, round face."-Kacchan. Kacchan left us there without saying a single word.