🌱 | Author's notes

I love you 3000
Stephanie Poetri

Dear my fellow followers, friends, readers and My Hero Academia fans,

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening! As you know, this is my new Female Izuku and Bakugou fanfiction with Uraraka and Todoroki ship. And also please check out my other fanfiction "Ikki Bakugou". It is a fanfic which Female Izuku and Bakugou had a daughter and the fanfic is about Izuku and Bakugou 's parenting to Ikki, Ikki's life and like asking your favorite waifu Ikki some questions.

Well, as the matter of fact, my parents don't allow me to ship boy x boy like the original BakuDeku so this'll be a female version of Izuku. And this fanfic doesn't have any bad language like Bakugou does except for using the word "extra".

There are some parts that will have Izuku write a journal-like chapter, for example:

Dear Journal,
Me and Kacchan walked home while he is handling my bag. He was sweet and gentle today.......

Like that, yeah.😑

I am not a perfect person so I think you'll be suspecting any wrong grammar or any wrong spellings and if you did, please tell me so I can edit and republish it again in the future.

In this fanfic, it will be a compost of different genres that include fanfiction, romance, action, comedy, drama and adventure along the way.
Bakugou will still be the same way he is but has a less bad language.
Izuku will still be the same way she(he) is but a female version.

I don't own the characters and the anime "My Hero Academia". Just the story and some of the chapters will have an example of my art.

I think I'll be updating this fanfic everyday if possible because it's my Christmas break in school. And if I don't update this everyday, maybe I'll be updating my fanfiction "Ikki Bakugou".

There are some prohibited in these fanfic of mine. I don't want;

1. Bad language in the comment section. Those who comment with a bad language will be immediately deleted. The first attempt, I'll let it slip away but don't do it again. The second attempt of the reader, I'll be warning it. The third attempt of the reader will be immediately reported by me.

2. Hate on other ships. I am a multi shipper and I respect all My Hero Academia ships. If you aren't into my otp like Female Izuku x Bakugou and Todoroki x Uraraka and can't stand this ship, you have the right to shut up or leave☺️😊

3. Fights in the comment section. I don't want to see a single conversation of two or more readers that have conflicts or fights. If you guys have a conflict, don't do it in the comment section or in the message board of my profile also. But it's better if there is no one fighting because there is peace❤️☮️

And finally.....

4. Bad contents about your comments.
(I don't wanna give it a description because you already know why😤)

<Sorry if I'm being too strict, I just want a great feedback for my fanfic. Thank you for understanding>

Thank you for reading this. And before you move to the next chapter or leave this fanfic, please leave a vote and leave a suggestion, comment or feedback. Just one vote for me would really make me glad and happy😊❤️☺️

Thank you for reading. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I love you 3000 and Plus Ultra!

 I love you 3000 and Plus Ultra!