🌱 | DISCONTINUATION

09/15/23

Hi! This is Rei, the author of the book.
And as much as I appreciate all of you, reading my shitty fanfic book that my 11 year old self did, I sadly will discontinue "My Senpai Academia."

5 years ago, when I was at Elementary — maybe like, Grade 6? I was obsessed with BakuDeku and My Hero Academia. It was introduced to me by a classmate and I didn't even watch the whole seasons. I just simped and hyperfixated on it. I grew to love the show, the characters, the fanbase and eventually, I became a part of the fandom. I even got inspired by alot of MHA creators, in TikTok and YouTube too. God, it was the post-quarantine days that I enjoyed so much.

I was 11 when I did this book. I'm turning 16 this year. How time flies by so fast, huh? It feels like it was just yesterday that I giggled alot on chapters and being so imaginative and delusional. I remember putting so much effort into chapters and being extra on some parts for my 3 loyal readers. They were the ones that pushed me to be the best author I could be. I really couldn't believe before that my book got 10 reads before. My 11 year old self would flip out if she knows that her book reached 20k reads. I also remember dedicating a whole blue Corona notebook full of BakuDeku comics that I badly drew on and it was just so fun. I made alot of followers, interacted with different people, roleplayed, did books, made friends and memories. And I have cherished them all ever since I made the book.

Now, I just put it behind me. I'm not even on the fandom anymore (I just realized how cringe and toxic is the fanbase 💀). And I eventually grew out of phases. There were so much things that happened to me already. Back then, I couldn't live without logging in my account, now I just log in every twice in a year. I still see updates and notifications. Rereading the past chapters makes me cringe because of my bad grammar. But I know for sure that "My Senpai Academia" days won't ever be forgotten.

I am not sorry for simply giving up something that I was once proud of. But I really do thank you all for still supporting me all the way. I still see the comments, the likes and the saves in my library. Who knows, but maybe in the future I might continue this? I do not know what 11 year old Rei was thinking. But she sure was bright.

Thank you all, for 20k reads. And the huge amount of support that you all have given me towards this book. I will be also discontinuing all my old books. I wish to move on and put these behind me. They hold a special place in my childhood. And I surely will not forget you all.

Once again, thank you.
From the bottom of my heart.

- Rei <3