AHEM 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒 AHEM

Sorry I had something stuck in my throat there and I'm blind so don't worry about the extra titles. Enjoy~
__________________________________

Once again, your life was complete shit.

And were you surprised? No not one bit.

Did you think it was going to get better in any way in your life span time frame? Perhaps, there was always a chance you might have a bright side to look forward to.

It was just that today wasn't going to be that time.

Maybe even the remainder of the time you would be working at that store that was complete pointless on your life, you didn't need it at all yet you were dragged there against your will.

How fun is that.

It's like being kidnap but you knew who your kidnapper was, your depression.

But to be honest if someone were to actually kidnap you, they would immediately take you back from all of the immense talking you did.

Wanting to pop you like a balloon and shut your mouth, that would most definitely not work on you.

So you would roll and die outside of a car on the streets.

Or in your new case with the sad lonely store with two workers now including yourself called 11-seven, you would be on a motorcycle crying for living hell.

Then again, death didn't seem so bad in your eyes.

After all this time you felt like you didn't have a purpose or spark in you to live.

Yet someone decided to just waltz in all cute and dressed up with their sleep deprived lazy self and change things with a flick of their crusty wrist.

They didn't quite bring that spark or purpose yet, other than the bribing of that you wouldn't be as poor anymore.

But what they did serve to the table like a good meal was making your personality step out of its comfort zone.

Especially with more new faces and expressing yourself out when you didn't feel like it, you were still working on it but with them, with him, all you felt were flashes of each of them.

At one time you felt like you wanted to kill him, but then at the other line of the same timeline you felt like you wanted to punch him.

Your heart wasn't set on going that far with him yet, just the embarrassment on your face was enough.

It dragged you away from a happy reality you felt that wanted to bloom, but it just didn't get the right time too.

Heart been broke so many times, there was nothing else to believe.

And no one could put the blame upon you, because you were the lonely one.

Maybe not forever, no one could predict life, as it was a very strange thing.

"So then, this-this is- your-your first class." You we're out of breath while explaining to Shinsou motioning to the slightly agape open door.

Your hands were on your thighs as you caught your air back into your lungs breathing and standing correctly once more.

"Oh, it's math." Shinsou looked at the number fifteen on the door with lazy eyes, still huge eye bags.

"Yes you have eyes how wonderful." Meanwhile you rolled yours and held your hand refusing to let it go because you knew you would face palm.

"And you have a dirty mouth that can speak a lot. Maybe I could shove something inside of it that will finally make you shut up huh?" Shinsou spoke rubbing his chin a bit, still with the creepy grin at t the edge of his lips.