Ratatouille Anyone?

There is no such thing as a Kira or L like death note in here, it's just dumb people aka me. Enjoy~
___________________________________

With yesterday's mishap of the whole light flickering and the 11-seven store feeling like a crime scene with vents opening, the entire thing was in its jittery movements.

It caused a few chills to run down your spine along with Neito's who cracked all of the open first.

Shinsou's? Naw if chills ran down his spine then you really knew that the situation would be much worse than it had came in.

Instead of one huge movement it would have been several small movements that would actually make your soil come out of your body.

Imagine if someone caught that on camera, you yourself would probably be traumatized.

Shinsou again over at his side, he wasn't much afraid of things such as ghosts, spirits, and the dark.

He put himself to sleep while watching scary videos or cute cat videos, it didn't really matter in the end.

The lavender haired male would always end up getting about an hour of sleep, two hours the most and two hours plus five minutes if he was lucky that night.

You would go to sleep late but you knew how to pace yourself for waking up in the early morning.

And if not early then you would wake up in a rush, but it was the worlds huge fault for not caring shake my head.

Then again it was always brought down upon the humans whether the earth caused something to happen or not.

It was funny that your whole life was basically on a huge rock called a planet in the middle of the entire universe. Really thinking about it sent you to orbiting.

Not with this work place, Neito and Shinsou were brought into your life as a reason because there always was a reason that had to be made in things such as this.

The store was always a mess, with as a new employee didn't make a mistake in the field.

One other co worker in particular ahem Shinsou, made your life feel miserable even more in pain with his attitude and antics.

Nonetheless, you acted as if he was nonexistent to you and continued on with your confused day in a life.

But it's been a while since you have received this new life of yours and you felt like Shinsou was already getting closer to you somehow.

Neito was friendly to you and to be fully honest you both got along very well laughing and lounging about in the store.

Then there was Shinsou, who is slightly different than all of the rest.

He was definitely the flirty type as you've seen, but he confesses himself to only be like that with you. It's convincing enough.

Your mind couldn't help but act up in a way when he was present in a room. The ways he talked and the conversation he brought along with actions shocked you.

Never in your life would you think a person such as him would get to you so much.

Other times you felt like you wanted to murder him single handedly, then at others you felt like you wanted him close to you.

Very weird.

"So in regards to the pope he said drink though wine for aren't it is the welcoming of every new comer here in town citizen." Your very slow like a snail English teacher read off of the paper.

It didn't help that he was old and had asthma. So every ten pages he would grab his inhaler and continue to bore your soul in the lesson.

Every single day in this boring ass class, you couldn't handle it.