F𝙪𝙘𝙠 Me Friday

Oh I see, there's no lemon or lime. Haha, guess that won't be happening. You seem to like teasing so, just a little longer. Enjoy~
___________________________________

Dumb ways to die.

That is such a fun stressful mobile game that is not sponsored for various reasons.

There was a simple other way that it was actually written, dumb ways to die was your life.

The moment you walked into the universe and said 'wow today is going great it's going to be a good day' haha. No.

You experienced several mental and physical breakdowns, from various issues in and outside of the prison you called school.

More work piled up everyday, stacking up after the other to create the skyscraper that Godzilla deadass and to climb every time someone rewatched the movie.

Not you, that's too much work. When you in fact did need to give your best work, you wanted to dig up several graves there.

Imagine just walking into a cemetery and finding a space opened for you to rest. Drop the dirt right there and then.

There was also another problem that was far from innocent at the moment with the type of people involved in the exact situation.

You were getting use to the deal, which meant getting use to Shinsou.

It sent shivers down your spine just imagining that maybe at the end of the week, you would maybe be in a relationship.

Or it would just stay as friends, with Shinsou who constantly flirted and teased you for no reason.

You still thought he wouldn't feel like you do, maybe your heart did grow spending most of the week with him going on about the deal.

At least not beating around the bush with events.

They were too crazy with Shinsou constantly making the dirty comments and keeping that smug look on his face.

You really did wonder if that thing would happen.

I guess we'll never know, but the deal was coming to an end.

Friday doing homework was never fun.

"Why the hell do I need to measure the area of a whole ass park. Just use maps to track your area, or figure it out yourself for crying out loud." You chewed on your pencil trying to figure out the math lesson.

It was stupid that's what it was.

"I'll just circle B, because then I'll have to be clicking on links in the internet and my fingers are too tired." You took the pencil out and swiftly marked your answer.

You saw the raging savage bite marks in your pencil.

"Woah I did this? When I floss for the dentist I'm going to be having wood pieces in my mouth." You still sided with yourself checking the simple pencil out.

You twisted it around and investigating, finding something much more.

"Wait a minute, I gave Shinsou a yellow pencil just like this. And he did say he bites on them too." Your voice grew to die down as you spoke more words.

Your eyes further inspected the marks, then found a very deep bite carved into a sharp shape.

"Damn this is sharp. And Shinsou, has sharp teeth." Your mind came into a realization conformation with the research.

You twisted the yellow general pencil that twisted your mind. "So this is kind of like an indirect kiss between us." You felt your face rumble with redness.