Seduction 101

This isn't going to be much of a fluffy thing, more like stupid. Next one will probably be- Enjoy~
_________________________________

Today was just an average day in the disastrous life of you.

"Y/n watch out there's a rat by your feet!" Neito yelled seeing you in an aisle.

"AH where?!" You grabbed your broom and held it as a weapon to protect you.

"Women are you deaf? I just said by your feet." Neito whispered to himself staring at the invisible camera again.

The blond boy had tricks up his sleeve. He got his little remote control he made especially for this fun game, with the extra worse and gears along with some red joysticks.

"Go run Mr. Chubby!" He whispered to himself enthusiastic for his item that we moving.

It wasn't a real rat of course not he would be the one dead right now, I was just a fake or obviously. The amount of fur on it was insane, it almost looked like the most real rat of all time.

Plus, the tail was super wrinkly and long. Couldn't get much better than it already is.

You heard almost like the sound of screeching wheels, but then it was blocked with the loud squeaking noises covering it all up.

"Wait you weren't lying it wasn't a prank?" You froze up like you were stuck in the Titanic iceberg, knowing how much your friend liked to joke around you only took him as the clown around funny type guy.

It just seemed a little too realistic.

"It's right there I'm serious! Listen where is it?!" Neito held back his laughter and added in more squeaking noises.

Your eyes narrowed like a sniper, searching mostly in front of you to see was Neito was exactly talking about.

He was extra when it came to situations sure, but not this one.

"It's right there. Holy hell Wait there's a rat right there!" Your soul flew out of your body seeing another harry hideous rat.

Neito snorted. "Calm down lovely Y/n I didn't know you were that traumatized since last time." The male was running out of oxygen not breaking the news to you that it was fake.

Instead, you brought his oxygen back without discovering it on your own.

"Neito do something like last time!" You hated to see that animal that was once taking the food, it was just too dirty this time.

In the end Neito was in pure shock, not only did you really enjoy the prank because he hadn't said it, your body was clinging onto his instead.

From fear your arms were wrapped around Neitos string torso as you buried your head close on his lower neck.

With you both so enclosed together he could feel your chest squishing onto his fit one. You did indeed feel abs underneath it all.

"What are you doing just standing?! Take it!" You yelled in his clothes getting riled up.

"But how when you're just clinging to me baby?!" Neito shouted back, quickly shutting his mouth adding a word he shouldn't have said in the end.

You had no intentions of letting go, it might be the end of the line for you if you did. "J-just carry me then. It's not that big of a deal." Your words alone made Neito a bit too excited.

That ended like Bob Rosses career when he took the life in a casket.

"Neito what the fuck are you doing with Y/n? This is a remote control car princess, he used you." Hitoshi came into sight.