One Heart

So like, I don't know where this is going but it's going and I'm going to get there get it? Yeah okay. Enjoy~
___________________________________

Survival of the fittest.

King Kong Vs. Godzilla.

The hunger games.

Do or die situation.

Winner takes it all.

Loser gets eaten from the outside and inside.

One against one and no parent ears or teams in the act at all.

You get caught you die, and you only have three lives.

Three hearts like in a video game. Or as we all know what happens when it finally ends and your life is cut like scissors cutting a simple easy thin string.

Game over.

You only had one important life to use or else it was just over in a simple snap with a finger.

At any action a person would judge you or find a way to get under your skin. That's just how everything worked in this sad and lonely humanity.

People really just cherished their phones now instead of their personal life of going outside in the sunny weather so get some vitamin D.

But all they were doing now was protecting their phone with their life.

Murder me but if you brake my phone I will come back from the dead as a spirit and haunt you.

Especially when you were reading things you weren't supposed to and trying to deals your search history as quick as lighting possible in the universe, everyone wanted to be nosey like get a life.

But then again in this world, no one could stay holy forever. That was just simple facts.

The moment your born is the only time where you're actually a safe human being from the rest of the world and people love you so much apparently.

Then you grow up and have friends and develop haters because you're so awesome and then you just depend on the Bible and holy water at this point.

It was sad that most people would agree, but it was always fun from these teenage young adult crackheads to laugh.

"I think I almost died. Who in the hell put the muffins in the freezer?" Neito said throwing things in the freezer.

You and Shinsou were also there cleaning up the boxes of the new supplies that were there brought by the blind weird male you had met, all because of this new job.

"Shove it up your ass." Shinsou suddenly said throwing away a rotten banana on the floor.

You couldn't help but snort from across him covering your mouth with faint laughter.

Shinsou's purple eyes faded to look up at you subtly, he felt his ear tips rise in heat staring at your hidden laughter.

It went away as you dropped one of the boxes you were holding.

"Ouch what the hell do they bring in here? Bricks?!" You said biting your tongue in agony with minor watery eyes getting your vision to grow a bit blurry.

"Stupid idiot. We caddy things in their so get used to it." Shinsou said walking around the carry the box.

"Wow it's as light as paper, stop being so delicate you little porcelain doll." Shinsou scoffed and you huffed at his words.

"Shut up sleep deprived messy purple muppet hair circus clown." You glared at him and Shinsou just gave you a smug little side smile.

"Alright I'll be quiet and help you here, work there in the freezer. I think Neito left to the cleaning supplies aisle." Shinsou said pointing to the freezer with little snacks.