Monoma Momento

Holy- haha I just realized that title sounds kinda Spanish. Anyways, I know you guys loved the last chapter twist. Enjoy~
__________________________________

Confusion.

That's what you were and you weren't going to stop being confusion no matter how hard someone tried to make you understand.

Further more they made it more complicated.

"So I'll drop by your house so Hitoshi could see me and then you'll just get dressed comfortably. I mean you're already as lovely as it is so he'll be jealous for sure." Neito snickered thinking of the look on his stupid friends face.

Neito was already going into the plan without you giving a full understanding or saying yes to actually doing it.

He was getting his upper body ready, removing his shirt and putting on a casual one, back muscles in the mix.

"Wow my mopping paid off!" He cheerfully smacked his stomach, in which he felt his new build.

You were still in a dazed trance sitting on his bed. "I don't get this, we're going to go on a date in order to make Hitoshi jealous. But, isn't he already on a date with Nanako?" You questioned, wanting to cut your tongue off saying her name.

Neito stopped and stood in front of you with a thinking face. "Oh you're right, I'm sorry I didn't think of that." He apologized forgetting Hitoshi and his dumb antics.

You laughed lightly, the puffiness in your eyes going away little by little.

Neito heard your laugh and smiled on his own, looking out his window.

"If only Hitoshi lived next to me, this would be so easy to fool him." Neito barley said in a whisper, but you heard.

"Huh what do you mean?" You asked with confused eyebrows.

Neito checked back down on you to see you on the bed, smirking.

"Well he would be a nosy guy, and I would leave my window open so he can see this." Neito didn't hesitate for his actions.

He grabbed your hands linking them in his and placed his knee in between your legs fixing you to lay down on his bed.

Quickly fixing you Neito shook his head like a bathed dog and made it a messy blond. Still holding you tight, but gently he climbed on top of you.

"See how sneaky this is? Hitoshi would flip." Neito smiled down at you sinisterly.

Your eyes widened still under Neito. "B-but uhm, you're not going to do anything are you?" You asked biting your inner lip.

Neito gazed down at you, knowing his motives. "Definitely not, especially since we're doing this for you and Hitoshi. There's only one thing we can do." He shrugged letting your warm hands loose.

"What's that?" You asked with a small smile, going into knitted confusion.

"Kiss." Neito stated before leaning down to place his lips on yours.

You felt the warm sensation and froze up again. Neito sensed it, pulling away as his eyes locked onto yours.

"Don't take it too personal Y/n, you do know Hitoshi and that horny girl might be kissing too. Just kiss me as if I were Hitoshi." He gave you comfort in his words.

You gazed at him in a dizzy world. "They might be kissing? Forget that." You simply stated before roughly smashing your lips on Neito's again.

His breathing was muffled for a mere second at you sudden exclamation. Neito chuckled kissing back, rubbing your lips together creating the strong smacking noise.