Chapter 8 [M]

Mingi stirred from his deep slumber when he heard a knock on the door. He yawned and tried to stretch his body when he realized that he couldn't really move so he looked down and smiled at the sight. Yunho was sleeping with half of his body on top of Mingi, snoring softly as his hand wrapped around Mingi's waist tightly and their legs tangled together. Caressing Yunho's hair, Mingi didn't want to rouse the sleeping boy up so he looked over to the door, knowing that Yunho wouldn't wake up unless he was shaken.

"Who is it? You can come in." Mingi said, enough for the person to hear but not enough that it could wake Yunho up. Still caressing Yunho's hair, Mingi waited for the person to come into the room. Mingi smiled when he saw Seonghwa enter the room as the latter shook his head fondly at the scene. "He's still sleeping after that knock on the door and your voice telling me to come in? He wasn't like this before though." Seonghwa said, amused by the still sleeping boy.

Mingi shrugged, giving a grin to Seonghwa, "He finally got to sleep peacefully after his fever broke a few days ago, hyung and he sleeps better when I'm with him anyway." Seonghwa chuckled before Mingi tilted his head up at him. "Why did you come here, hyung? It's still early." Mingi asked after he took a glance at the clock on the wall, it was only 7.30 in the morning. "President Jeong wants to have breakfast with the pup today as his fever had broken a few days ago. The breakfast will be ready at 8.30. Can you get him ready by that time?" Seonghwa asked and Mingi nodded his head.

"I'll see you guys at breakfast then." Seonghwa then walked out of the room as Mingi yawned, putting one of his arms behind his head as he caressed Yunho's waist with the other. "I'll wake him at 7.50." Mingi whispered to himself, wanting Yunho to sleep for a bit more as he hummed softly, waiting for 7.50 to arrive. Mingi ran his hands through Yunho's hair, kissing the top of his head to rouse the sleeping boy and after a few minutes, Yunho finally stirred.

"Wake up, bub." Mingi said softly and Yunho rubbed his eyes with his fist before looking at the clock. "Why did you wake me up so early...? I wanna sleep a bit more.." Yunho whined when he saw it was only 7.50 in the morning, pouting up at Mingi. "I'm sorry, bub but your father wants to have breakfast with you today and the food will be ready at 8.30." Mingi explained and Yunho grumbled loudly, pushing his face onto Mingi's chest while he flailed his arms and legs around.

"Why today...?" Yunho whined again, making Mingi chuckled before pulling him up, which Yunho stubbornly tried to make his body heavy so that Mingi couldn't lift him up. To no avail as Mingi easily pulled him up until he was seated on the bed. Yunho whined, closing his eyes while at it and tilted his head to the side, pouting at Mingi after he opened his eyes. "Don't, bub. Your father wants to see you. You don't want to make him sad, do you?" Mingi asked, making Yunho deflated instantly. He loved his family very much and making them sad would be the last thing on his mind but he was still tired from the sleepless night because of his fever a few days ago so he whined again though he let Mingi pick him up when he refused to move a single muscle.

Mingi put him down on the counter before threading his fingers along Yunho's lock, eliciting a content hum from the latter. "I'll help you shower, okay? Will you stop sulking then? You can even sleep again after breakfast." Mingi said while he took off Yunho's clothes as the latter still refused to move. Yunho huffed though he nodded his head, "I can sleep in again? Promise?" Mingi nodded his head, taking off his clothes too while at it, "If you have nothing to do, yes, you can sleep in." Yunho pouted but he was staring at Mingi's bare body quietly. "Why don't you take a picture, bub? That way you can stare for as long as you want." Mingi smirked as he realized that Yunho was staring at him without blinking.

Yunho widened his eyes, blushing as he spluttered, trying to find an excuse, his mouth opened and closed like a fish before he huffed and rolled his eyes. "You're my boyfriend. I can stare at you as much as I want." Yunho retorted while pouting, making Mingi laugh. "We don't have much time, bub. Stop staring at me like that." Mingi said and Yunho whined. "It's still early and it's not like you would do anything to me anyway.. You stopped me whenever I wanted you."