Chapter 7

"M-min? Can you drive f-faster please?" Yunho said before cupping his mouth and took a few deep breaths, making Mingi glanced at him in worry before accelerating. "Do you want me to pull over? Can you really hold it in for another 10 minutes?" Mingi asked and Yunho shook his head before nodding. "Are you sure, bub? It's fine if you can't hold it in. I can pull over." Yunho then gritted his teeth, glaring at Mingi. "J-just fucking drive, M-min!" Yunho hissed before gagging into his palm, closing his eyes and tried to calm down. Mingi pursed his lips as he quickly drove back home.

Yunho rushed out of the car as soon as Mingi parked it in front of the house, leaving Mingi behind to go inside to the bathroom. Mingi quickly turned off the car, got out of it and rushed inside, pulling his phone out as he rushed to where Yunho was. "Yeosang-ah, can you please come to Yunho's room? He got a fever and it looks bad. He's puking in the bathroom on the 1st floor and I'll send him up to his room after he's done." Mingi said on the phone and hummed, "Yeah, we got into some stressful situation at the theme park and I think that triggered his fever. I'll explained later in his room. Mh, okay." Mingi ended the call as he arrived at the bathroom, seeing Yunho kneeling in front of the toilet bowl, puking his guts out.

Mingi went closer to him and ran his hand on Yunho's back while occasionally massaging his nape. Yunho coughed as he finished throwing up and sighed, leaning his back onto Mingi's legs and put his hands up in the air. "Pull me up, Min.." Yunho mumbled and Mingi did as he was told and gently brought Yunho to the sink and helped him rinse his mouth. Yunho slumped his body onto Mingi once he had washed his mouth, closing his eyes as Mingi held him tightly. "Bub?" Mingi asked softly and Yunho hummed weakly. "Pick me up.. I'm too tired to walk by myself.." Mingi chuckled, shaking his head at Yunho's antics but he did pick Yunho up.

"You're still the president's son huh. Like to tell everyone to do things for him." Mingi said as Yunho wrapped his arms around Mingi's neck and his legs around Mingi's waist. "Don't care.. You're my bodyguard anyway.." Yunho slurred, burying his face in Mingi's neck. "Am I still just your bodyguard, bub? Hm?" Mingi asked as they walked to Yunho's room. Yunho slapped Mingi's head when he heard Mingi's question, huffing lightly and Mingi chuckled when he could feel Yunho pouting in his neck. "You already know the answer to that, Min.." Yunho said before whimpering and shivering, making Mingi frown in worry and quickly made his way to Yunho's room, in hope that Yeosang was already there.

Entering Yunho's room, Mingi saw Yeosang already had his stuff ready to check on Yunho and he was relieved, putting Yunho down on his bed but Yunho won't let him go. "Bub, Yeosang need to check you so you have to let me go." Mingi said softly as he tried to pull away from Yunho but the latter tightened his hold on Mingi. "Don't want.. I want you here.. I'm cold.." Yunho mumbled, making Mingi sighed softly and turned his head to look at Yeosang. Yeosang shrugged, waving his hand as he said, "Just sit beside him, I can still check on him that way." Mingi nodded his head and sat beside Yunho as the latter let him but he had put his head right on Mingi's lap once he did so and buried his face in Mingi's stomach.

"How exactly are you going to check him when he's like this, Sang-ah?" Mingi sighed, running his hands through Yunho's hair softly. "Here, check his temperature. I only need his hand to check his blood pressure." Yeosang said as he handed the infrared thermometer to Mingi before taking Yunho's arm to check his blood pressure. Mingi took it and gently pushed Yunho's head, checking his temperature as the latter let him while still closing his eyes. "Pup, what hurts?" Yeosang asked as he waited for the machine to read Yunho's blood pressure and the thermometer to beep. "Head, chest, stomach, throat, everything.. Feels like a building fell on top of me.."

Mingi frowned and started to massage Yunho's head as Yeosang hummed at the answer. "A bad one this time huh, pup? What triggered you that you ended up like this?" Yunho waved around, poking Mingi's stomach and pointed at Yeosang, still closing his eyes as he rubbed his face in Mingi's stomach. Yeosang raised one of his eyebrows at Mingi as Mingi chuckled lightly. "The Ferris Wheel stopped when we were riding it and the others panicked, trying to get out of it by climbing out and down the Ferris Wheel but this one girl fell. Fortunately, Yunho and I got to save him before she fell to the ground, but we had to dangle out of the gondola and pull her in. I think that triggered Yunho's stress and he ended up with a fever now."