Chapter 6

Please ignore all the medical inaccuracies. I purposely did so. It's a fanfic after all ^.^Enjoy! <3

"For fuck sake just stay still in your gondola! It won't shake if you guys don't panic!" Yunho huffed, tightening his hold on Mingi's hand as he looked around desperately, thinking on how he could escape if their gondolas suddenly broke and fell or something. Mingi raised one of his eyebrows, watching Yunho with curiosity as he wondered why Yunho seemed to be panicking and worrying. "Bub? Are you afraid of high places?" Mingi asked, making Yunho scoffed, looking at him though he didn't let go of Mingi's hand. "No I'm not." Mingi hummed and pulled his hand away and moved a bit, making the gondola move eliciting a yelp from Yunho as he grabbed Mingi's arm.

"STAY PUT, MIN!" Yunho hissed and Mingi chuckled, patting Yunho's head. "You're afraid of heights." Mingi said and Yunho punched him lightly on the arm, "No I'm not! I just don't like to be where I couldn't escape if something bad happens!" Mingi pursed his lips, trying not to laugh at Yunho's reason, "Like what?" Yunho pouted, realizing that Mingi was teasing him but he answered him anyway, "Like right now! If this gondola decided to break and we fell, we would die! I can't do anything here!" Yunho huffed as Mingi hummed.

"So.. Fear of falling then? From high places?" Yunho grumbled as Mingi asked him that. He never thought that his secret would be found out like this. He had been hiding his fears since forever but Mingi caught on it just with him panicking earlier. "Don't tell anyone? Please?" Yunho pouted, giving up on making a façade any longer. "Why though? It's not a bad fear, bub." Mingi asked softly as Yunho huffed again, his face red from embarrassment. "I just don't want them to know about it. I've been hiding it since forever and I don't want them to know about it. Usually I'll have to go somewhere that requires getting on airplanes or my dad's private jets. If they knew, they might not let me go anymore."

Mingi tilted his head, frowning in confusion. "Because of your health?" Yunho nodded sadly, "Yeah.. They won't let me get too stressed or I might get sick.. If I'm stressing too much, I will get a fever.." Yunho explained, making Mingi widened his eyes and quickly put a hand on Yunho's forehead, checking his temperature. Yunho pushed Mingi's hand softly, giving him a small kitty smile. "I'm not that stress, Min." Yunho sighed as Mingi hummed, pulling out his phone as Yunho took his free hand onto his lap again. "Not yet. I don't want you to have a fever when you just recovered. Let me make a call for a sec." Yunho tilted cutely but stayed silent as he watched Mingi dial up someone's number.

"Sup dude?" Yunho heard from Mingi's phone but stayed quiet.

"Hey, can you check what's wrong with the Ferris wheel? I'm stuck here with my baby for like 15 minutes but there's no announcement on what the problem is. You're still working here in Wave Theme Park right?"

"BABY? THE SONG MINGI IS DATING RIGHT NOW? WHO'S THE LUCKY GIRL?!"

Yunho pouted when he heard 'girl' instead of 'boy' but Mingi kissed Yunho's forehead softly as he chuckled at his friend. "His name is Yunho. Can you please check the Ferris Wheel, Tae?" Mingi said and Yunho blushed as he didn't expect Mingi to tell his friend about him as he shyly played with Mingi's hand on his lap.

"Oh!? Lucky boy then! Yeah, I'm still working here. I'll go and check about it and update you later. Which gondola are you in?"

"The 8th one. We're near at the top."

"Okay. Hold on you guys."

Mingi ended the call, looking at Yunho who is still blushing, making him chuckle at the adorable sight. "Why are you blushing, bub?" Mingi asked, though he already knew why, he just wanted to tease Yunho for a bit. "I'm not blushing. Why did you say that I'm blushing? I'm not." Yunho huffed, not giving in with Mingi's teasing. Mingi leaned in closer to Yunho, making the latter gulp at how close Mingi is with his face right now and he couldn't resist staring at Mingi's lips. "Really? But your face is becoming redder right now though." Yunho let go of Mingi's hand to hide his face while babbling though it was muffled by his hands.