Chapter 9

"Bub, wake up. We're going to be late."

Yunho groaned, shuffling on the bed and buried his head under his pillow, making Mingi huffed softly, tugging at Yunho's blanket but the latter only pulled it back every time. "Baby... Get up.." Mingi tried again but Yunho only groaned louder, making the former sighed softly before getting on the bed, hovering over Yunho.

"Wake up or I will tickle you." Mingi said, his voice an octave lower making it even deeper and Yunho shivered at the sound. Opening his eyes instantly, Yunho was about to get up from the bed when he bumped Mingi who was still hovering over him. Turning over, Yunho blushed at how he was trapped underneath Mingi as the latter was staring at him, eliciting a whine from the former.

"Well, how can I get up if you're trapping me, Min?"

Mingi smirked, leaning even closer towards Yunho, successfully making the latter blushed furiously. "Why are you blushing? It's not like we haven't kissed or anything?" Mingi teased and Yunho whined again. Yunho yelped however, when Mingi leaned in and kissed him square on his lips though he closed his eyes and deepened the kiss after recovering from the small surprise. Yunho then wrapped his arms around Mingi's neck, pulling him closer and after a while, Mingi pulled away.

"Noooo! Come back here! I'm not satisfied yet!" Yunho whined as Mingi chuckled, shaking his head as he crawled backwards for a bit and pulled Yunho into a sitting position while the latter whined but didn't struggle away. "Later. We're going to be very late if you don't move your cute ass right now. Your father really wants you to be there, bub. Okay?" Mingi said softly, running his hand through Yunho's hair as Yunho huffed softly, nodding his head while pouting.

"Fine....." Yunho sighed before he smirked and flopped onto Mingi, wrapping his legs around Mingi's waist and his hands around Mingi's neck. MIngi blinked, looking at the still smirking bub. "What? Help this cute ass to shower." Yunho said with his kitty smile and Mingi rolled his eyes fondly. Getting up from the bed carefully, Mingi then walked into the bathroom, putting Yunho down on the counter before stripping off his clothes as Yunho did the same.

"No." Mingi said as he turned on the shower even before Yunho could say anything, making the latter, who was about to wrap his arms around Mingi pouted. "What?? I didn't even do anything yet!" Yunho whined, stomping his feet on the ground before he shivered when the water fell on him. "Oh, I know what you're going to do, bub. No. We really don't have time for you to be naughty." Mingi smirked as Yunho whined loudly.

Mingi sighed, pulling Yunho's nape towards him and kissed his forehead. "Tonight. Okay, bub?" Yunho perked up, giving Mingi a full-blown starry puppy eyes at him while bouncing. "Promise?! It's been 2 weeks and I couldn't even get your dick in my ass because I have so much job to do regarding the event!" Yunho said, pouting but still bouncing, making Mingi chuckled and nodded his head. "Yes, I promise. I'll give you what you want tonight. Now let's hurry." Yunho grinned, nodding his head happily and they started showering.

--

"We will lure Yunho and his bodyguard here as there won't be so many people here. Once they are alone, do whatever it takes to knock them out."

"Yes, sir!"

"Don't mess this up or I will have your head hanging on my walls."

--

"Hyung! You made it on time!"

Yunho pouted at his brother as they walked towards them. "Hey, I can be on time when I want to, okay?! Where are your bodyguards?? Why are you here alone??" Yunho said and asked when he didn't see Jongho as Gunho smiled sweetly, hugging his brother before pulling away. "Toilet." Gunho said, gesturing to the nearest public toilet but Yunho still frowned.