Chapter 2

"Yunho-ssi. Please wake up."

Yunho groaned, turning over to the other side and hid his face under his pillow. "No. You're not going away with this. Your father told me to wake you up so you could have breakfast with him. Wake up, Yunho-ssi!" Yunho whined when the person tugged on his arms, pulling him away from under his pillow.

"I wanna sleep... Lemme..." Yunho whined again but he opened his eyes a bit and spluttered on the bed when he saw the person that was standing in front of him.

"W-who are you?!!" Yunho shouted, scooted backwards on the bed until his back collided with the headboard. Yunho grabbed at his blanket, covering himself with it before he looked down on himself. "Wait. I didn't drink any last night so I'm absolutely not drunk right now. I still have my clothes on. So who the fuck are you?? Why are you in my room?? Who let you in??"

Mingi blinked. Is this the daily occurrence that I have to endure from now on..? Mingi thought before answering Yunho's question calmly.

"I'm your personal bodyguard as of today."

Yunho blinked before whining on the bed, bumping his head on the headboard but stopped when the bump made his head throb. Yunho yelped and groaned, pressing his hand on his head while closing his eyes so he didn't realize that Mingi widened his eyes and dived on the bed, holding Yunho's head and stroked it gently.

"Are you okay? Do you need me to call for Yeosang-ssi?" Mingi asked while massaging Yunho's head, making the latter open his eyes and look at Mingi in wonder. No one ever did that to him before so he was a bit astonished by Mingi's caring manner.

"I'm f-fine.." Yunho managed to stutter out as he blushed when he could see Mingi's face up close. He's handsome.. He's totally my type.. Yunho thought before widening his eyes at the absurd thinking and pulled himself away from Mingi. "Y-you said my father wants to have breakfast w-with me, right? Let's go then!"

Yunho leaped out from the bed, his face red from the sleep and blushing but suddenly his vision swirled, making him staggered from where he stood. Mingi quickly went up to him, holding his waist so he wouldn't fall and scolded Yunho softly right then. "Don't move too quickly, Yunho-ssi!"

Yunho pouted, looking up at Mingi as he had bent himself for a bit to lessen the dizziness and Mingi gulped when he saw how cute the taller is right now. Mingi clears his throat as he helped Yunho to stand properly before opening the door for him. Yunho pouted but he walked out of his room slowly and made his way to the dining room with Mingi walking behind him quietly.

Yunho was about to arrive in the dining hall when he remembered something and stopped walking, making Mingi nearly collide with him and the taller turned around.

Mingi blinked as Yunho squinted his eyes at him.

"Yes? Do you need anything?" Mingi asked carefully.

"How did you know about my condition??" Yunho said, one of his fingers pointing at Mingi's face accusingly.

Mingi tilted his head, "I read your profile, of course. I know everything about you as I need to take care and protect you."

"Everything??"

Mingi nodded dumbly, confused as to why Yunho was questioning him.

"What is my birthday then?"

".... 23rd March 1999."

"...My favourite food?"

"Meat."

"My favourite colour??"

"None. You like all colours."

"My nickname???"