Chapter 5

"You promised!" Yunho pouted and glared at Mingi who sighed softly before looking over to Yeosang who was checking Yunho's condition. Yunho pushed Yeosang's hand away when he tried to check Yunho's chest while still pouting at them. "I'm fine Sangie." Yeosang rolled his eyes and went to check Yunho's chest anyway, making Yunho grumble but let him do so. "I'm the doctor here, pup."

Mingi melted when Yunho seemed so sad and he had unshed tears in his eyes while still pouting so he gave in. "I'll take you on a date IF Yeosang says that you'll be fine." Yunho perked up at that and looked at Yeosang with his wide puppy eyes on full blast making Yeosang grumbled before giving in.

"Don't make that eyes, please. Fine fine. You're healthy enough to go out."

Yunho screeched and hugged Yeosang who yelped in surprise before patting Yunho's back while Mingi watched them with amusement in his face. Yunho then looked at Mingi with his still wide puppy eyes, making Mingi sighed softly and nodded his head, melted at the puppy sight.

"Okay okay. I'll take you on a date. Tomorrow."

Yunho frowned and pouted before he started whining on the bed. "No! Why tomorrow?? It's only afternoon!! Can't we go today Min? Pleassse??"

"What? You should be resting today though. Yesterday's event took a toll on your body." Mingi reasoned but Yunho won't have any of it. "I'm fine! I promise! It's just a date! No fighting will occur anyway! Miiiiiiin!" Yunho whined so loud that Yeosang throw a 'you better take him on a date right fucking now' face to Mingi and Mingi finally gave in and went to Yunho to shut him up.

With a kiss.

Yunho blushed after the kiss, making Yeosang smirked before making his way out of the room, leaving behind the flustered Yunho with his smug bodyguard.

"Go get ready and we'll go to the theme park." Mingi said and Yunho perked up and quickly got up from his bed to get ready. Mingi smiled as he watched him get ready for the date.

--

Yunho bounced his knees in excitement while Mingi drove them to the theme park, his head full of plans that he wanted to do with Mingi there. Mingi chuckled when he saw how bouncy Yunho is while he was driving and he felt happy seeing how happy Yunho is right now.

"You're that happy to go there?"

"Of course! Not only that though."

"Hm? There's more to it?"

"Yes! We're going on a date! I've been dreaming of it since the first day we met! Now my wish came true!" Yunho explained excitedly albeit shyly to Mingi, making the bodyguard smile fondly at him.

Mingi took Yunho's hand and placed it onto his lap while he drove with one hand and Yunho blushed at the sight. "Why do you have to be so cool and handsome at the same time? This is not fair! It's doing things to my stomach and heart." Yunho blurted out without thinking before blushing some more.

Mingi raised one of his eyebrows before answering, "Well, I wanna be cool and handsome at the same time to you. If we're just friends, I wouldn't be doing this."

Yunho smiled and bit his lips.

"We're not friends, then? Are we taking this relationship to the next level?"

"Do you want it to be? I could wait for a little longer if you say so though I would very much want to call you mine right now."

Yunho nodded his head, smiling softly. "I want to call you mine too. I won't mind if we take our relationship to the next level."

Mingi parked the car while Yunho said that as they had arrived at the theme park, before turning over for a bit so he could see Yunho properly, taking both of Yunho's hands into his. "Well, if that's the case, Yunho? Will you be my boyfriend?"