Chapter 3

After Yunho was done paying for his clothes, Mingi picked the shopping bags up and Yunho blushed, trying to take it from Mingi's hands. "It's f-fine Mingi! I can hold it myself!" Yunho tried taking the shopping bags but Mingi pulled it back, putting his hands behind his back as he watched Yunho trying very hard to take the shopping back, running around him.

"It's okay, pup. I'll hold this. Let's go." Mingi said calmly, making Yunho whine and Dongwoon glared at the scene in front of him. Mingi saw how Dongwoon's face was red with rage and smirked, before taking all of the shopping bags in one hand and grabbing Yunho's hand on his other hand.

Yunho blinked, looking at his hand that was intertwined with Mingi and blushed hard. "M-mingi?" Mingi hummed, pulling Yunho and started walking out of the shop. "You can hold my hand instead. Let's go. Where do you wanna go next?"

Yunho let himself be led by Mingi, staring at the floor shyly. "Uh.. I want to b-buy some games." Mingi hummed, "Where is the store?"

"In Hongdae. Near Hongik University."

Mingi let Yunho's hand go as he opened the back car door, putting all the shopping bags in while Yunho went to sit in front, waiting for Mingi patiently while patting his face in hope his blush would fade away. Mingi entered the car and started it before Yunho looked over to him and tilted his head. "Are we really going there?"

Mingi frowned a bit at the question before nodding his head, "Yes, you said you want to go there. Why?"

"Nothing. My former bodyguards usually won't let me go and send me home." Yunho huffed, puffing up his cheeks and Mingi pinched the said cheek without thinking, making Yunho blushed again. Mingi realized what he had done and cleared his throat. "Well, you promised not to run away from me, so there's no need for me to prevent you from letting you go whenever you want."

"Thank you, Mingi."

"No need to thank me, I'm just doing my job." Mingi smiled as he started driving to Hongdae. Yunho gave him a small kitty smile and turned on the radio, singing every song that he knew while Mingi listened to it quietly.

--

They arrived 45 minutes later as there was some traffic. Mingi stopped the car in front of the shop and looked over to Yunho fondly. The latter had fallen asleep 15 minutes ago and Mingi took this time to properly look at Yunho's face. He's even cuter when sleeping.. What am I doing, really? I never fall in love with the people I had to protect before.. But I don't want to deny my feelings either.. I guess I will just see if Yunho really likes me back and we'll see. Mingi thought before stroking Yunho's hair gently, waking him up.

"Pup, wake up. We're here."

Yunho stirred, leaning into Mingi's hand more and the bodyguard stroked his hair again until Yunho opened his eyes. "Hmm..?" Mingi chuckled lightly, seeing how sleepy Yunho is right now. "We're here." Yunho stretched and yawned, rubbing his eyes with his fists and blinked the sleepiness away. "Let's go!" Yunho suddenly said happily, making Mingi blinked at the sudden mood change in Yunho, shaking his head amusedly.

They went into the store and Yunho quickly grabbed Mingi's hand, pulling him into the section he always went to buy his games. "Help me find some new and fun games!"

"What genre do you like to play?"

"Hm.. I don't really care. I play anything as long as it is fun."

"Even horror games?"

"Mh-hm. Even that. You know I'm not afraid of anything." Yunho said before whining at the last word making Mingi chuckled, nodding his head.