Welcome to my World Nerd!! Part 8

I dedicate this to:
LostArtistGirl
Kiku Ryau-sama
DiabloSpiritWolf

And to all the others who enjoyed my stories.

I hope you like this chapter. Sorry if there's lots of suspense. I just wanted to make it interesting.

Erza Pov

No! Please No! I don't wanna see him again someone...please help me. I never wanted to see his face. He had too much memories from my life. I just wanna die. His dark blue hair, his cold black eyes, and a red death symbol by his eye(it's my story so don't say thats not true :-\) Jellal!

Juvia Pov

I groaned. I had scratches all over me. I woke up. And signed. Then, I paled. This is Gray's room. Did I do it with him. No no I couldn't be. I fainted.

Erza Pov

I froze. He ruined my childhood. I don't want to die. He walked up to me." Erza my dear Scarlet. It's been so long" he licked his lips. I didn't say anything. I was too afraid too. He looked at me and pouted." What happen to the strong Scarlet I knew" those words got stuck in my head. He signed." Look Erza I just wanted to clear things up" he said with a smile. I looked in his eyes he was lying.

I still didn't want to speak to him." Look Erza...I'm sorry I killed your parents and tried to rape you. But you were a strong girl back then" he lying. HE LYING!  How can he say it so cooly without a care in the world. I'll always hate you." Please Erza belive me" he said sadly. I had to say something." No!" I said calmy. Slap! I felt like I don't belong here. Before I fainted. I saw him smirk. I knew he was lying.

Back to Juvia(Pov)

I just woke up after that. Then, I realized I was in a...confession room... I think. Then all of a sudden Natsu was in front of me. With a glare that says I'll murder you if you don't answer." Juvia said answer" I puffed my cheeks. This is gonna be ugly.

" Where were you and Erza last night"," Juvia thought you kidnapped us to a dinner party" he looked at me confused." Wait Juvia been kidnapped" my head drops in shame.

Gray Pov

I swear this girl is weird." Juvia doesn't kmow anything now she's confused" she cocked her head to the side." Why you little- " I hit him in the face." Calm down will just look in the security camera at the restaurant" I signed and walked to the computer.

I guess you can say that I'm a pretty good hacker. Then...BAM! I got in." Juvia said your really good at it" she said smiling. I felt peace after I saw her smile. That's weird I usually get pissed off from a fight with Natsu for 5 hours.

I looked around. I saw Juvia and Erza being chained to the chair. Everything went back. I zoomed in." Huh!" all three of us yelled." Jellal! That bastard took my cookies in elementary school! Now he wants to steal my girl! AAAAAAHHHHHH!" He was fired up but I hate it when he goes crazy.

BAM! To the mountains he goes." Juvia wonders if Erza will be better" I sweatdropped. There she goes again." Don't worry I'm sure she'll be fine" I said confident.

With Erza(Pov)

A single tear drop fell from my face. WHIP!" Talk to me you bitch(sorry language)" I guess I should talk. WHIP!

" Speak I command you too" he yelled. I had bruises all over me and it really hurts.

" WHAT DO YOU WANT" WHIP!" Finally you speak I want you"

I hope you like this chapter. Follow, vote, or comment if you like. Since I getting use to this my goal is 100 votes.