Welcome to my World Nerd!! Part 7

Special thanks to:
Elsaqueensnow
Hideyoshi_san
KikuRyau-sama

And to everyone else who loves this story. Choclatechips for everyone. Also if you watch hunter x hunter you should read my stories. Gon and Killua is a girl in each story.

Juvia Pov

I yawned. Then I looked. The room was completely empty. I got scared. I started to panic because Juvia can't stand tight spaces." Juvia panic, Juvia panic, Juvia panic" I said over and over. Then, the door opened. It was a butler. I was about to say something, till he picked me up and threw me in the car.

He then put a gag and a handkerchief on my eyes and mouth. Oh come on it's 8 o'clock. Then the engine started. Juvia sad because she's keep getting kidnapped.

At the restaurant,

I got out the car as he took the hankercheif and gag. Then I saw a fancy restaurant. I sweatdropped. Why do they kidnapp me for this. I walked in and saw all the other maids at different table talking. Since when did they start giving us brakes and not me and Erza.

They sended me to a table all the way in the back. They made me sit down and chained my hands to the chair. How come no one else is chained. Then I heard yelling outside the door. I signed. It must be Erza. Then I saw her come in with a gag in her mouth.

They sat her down next to me and chained her to the chair. They took the gag of and ran away from her, just to not hear her complain. She then signs." Juvia said Same trick" I asked. She nodded." Juvia now know how you feel" I added.

" Then why are we chained and not them " she asked with her head in disappointment. I shrugged. Then, all of a sudden everything went dark. Everyone started screaming.. I got scared and moved my chair closer to Erza. God what have I done to make you kill me.

Erza Pov

I turned to the stage and saw glowing red eyes and blue eyes." Juvia I think it's Natsu and Gray " I whispered." Juvia thinks so too" she nodded. Then the glowing eyes walked closer to us. Since we in the dark it was hard to see there figure. Then I guess everyone ran away and leaved us chained to a chair." Thanks god, I love you so much " I said sarcastically.

BANG! I fainted and so did Juvia. I swear I hate my life. Then, I woke up and I was still tied to a chair. I heard the door open and I gasped. I can't belive this am I truly going to die. I will thought I never see his face again. My worst childhood.

I hoped you like this chapter. But Im sorry the chapter was short. I'll make the next chapter longer. Vote, comment, or follow if you like it. So stay tuned.