Welcome to my world Nerd!! Part 4

Special thanks to:
Ryau-sama
Death-the-kid
HyunA4Minutes
YUKINEE

And all the other people for reading my story. Chocolate cookie for all. Go Naza!

Natsu Pov

We all glared at eachother. I smirked." So Erza you look hot today,you should clean my room. Although you should wear a shorter skirt. That would make you look hotter" I teased.

"YO-YOU PERVERT!!!"she started chasing,me around with a broom. I could get use to this, she's great. But, she does need a skimpy dress to show her curves.

Lucy Pov

This is so not fair! It should be flirting with him. Then, we go out. Then, he kisses me and loves me. Then, one day he'll bend down to his knees and ask for marriage. It would be perfect.

"No it's not"said a squeaky voice. WHO THE HELL SAID THAT!

Then I felt a paw on me. It was a blue cat. How is that possible." I do not have a squeaky voice" he glared. I grew scared. What is that thing.

"Oh Happy!" Natsu turned making Erza hit her head on the wall."Oww"she yelled. He picked it up." Umm sir what is that" I  asked.

Natsu and Happy gasped. "I'm a cat! Natsu she said had a squeaky voice" he yelled. He looked at me with a glare. "What your name" he scoffed. I had a hole in her head. I was losing him.

"Lucy sir" then I heard Erza yell.

" Don't call him that he should be called Pinky for his pink hair and idiocity" she yelled." Before I yell at her"he turned to me with a smile."Yay"I asked."Luigi clean every chair in here with a toothbrush. Now were was I, oh yay" my head and heart shattered. MY NAMES NOT LUIGI! KIDS THESE DAYS!

I saw Natsu tackle Erza." Red" he yelled."Pinky" he yelled. Natsu started tickling her making her laugh. Happy must be a mind reader. But, I won't give up." Luigi feed me" Happy said."Why you little...uh"I gave him fish.

Juvia Pov

I was working camly. Because, "Juvia's mom told me It best to stay in the shadows" I said while my eyes sparkled."Your mom must really hate you" said a voice.

Oh god it's my boss! Gray Fullbuster."Juvia shouldn't speak any more" I turned around."You have a sexy outfit" he said. I blushed like crazy already."What's your name" he asked. I could do this.

"Juvia said her name is Juvia"I said confidently. He fell anime style. Great Juvia you lost your chance. Then, I saw alot of girls coming in and sitting on the chairs."Well see you girls later" Gray flicked my head and ran away. I also say Erza tied to a chair.

Natsu whispered something in her ear and ran away with Happy. She stood sat there blushing like crazy. Then, we saw all the girls glaring at us. We picked up Erza and ran for are lives.

I hope you liked this chapter. Vote, comment, and follow if you like. I will update soon so stay tuned.