Welcome to my world Nerd!! Part 3

I dedicate this story to my best Naza fan Ryau-Sama. If you want to read this naza fan story, go ahead. Go Ryau-Sama!

Erza Pov

We headed back to to the ball because there was a ceremony.

We were late to the ceremony because someone had to put on to much makeup (Lucy). When, we got there, we got hit by the mean fat lady.

"Since, your late, your first day of relaxation has turned into a nightmare.(she gave us mops) CLEAN THE STAGE! NOW!"we hurried to the the auditorium.

With Natsu and Gray,

Natsu Pov

"Shut up flame head just because you wanted that cookie started this whole mess!" Gray yelled while are heads touched.

"Shut up ice princess, you ate my favorite cookie!"I yelled back."Well it was good"He smirked. I was about to punch him till I saw all are 100 maids by us. Gray had 50 and I had 50. I signed.

No one looks like a different person. I walked away from them." Trying to find someone to flirt with" Gray signed. I nodded." Dude you need to chill, but I agree because I need someone to tease" he said.

In the auditorium, we looked around and saw 3 sexy girls working there buts off. I smirked. Then, I saw that red head from the cupcake shop.

We walked up to them. I pulled her into a hug were I saw her blush."What the hell I don't even know you" she yelled." Oh fiesty me like. Oh you must be my last maid Erza Scarlet" I thought. I let her go. She glared and I decided to play along so I glared.

Then I could tell Gray was glaring at me because I made a move on one of the girls first.

3...2...1..."BAKA"me, Erza and Gray yelled.

I hoped you liked this chapter. Again thanks to Ryau-Sama. Guys what ever you do.
If you hate Nalu, hate SpiritDiabloWolf.She's a baka.

Please review follow or vote.