Welcome to my World Nerd!! Part 10

Congrats to:Vicky246

For getting the answer right. You'll be dedicated in the next 3 chapters, now let's start.

Natsu Pov

What!!! I punched him in the face." I swear I was surprised too. Who else would want her body!?" SLAP! " YOU IDIOT THAT'S WHY YOU TOOK HER" he shook." It's because I did something horrible to her and I wanted to make it up to her" he sulked. A vein popped up from my head." WELL IT'S TO LATE" I threw him at the bushes. Me and Gray scanned the house.

" You don't even care about my feelings rude~" I threw a table at him." Quit throwing my furniture your waisting my money" he was making me angry. I threw a couch.

" Minus 3,000 yen" he said. I threw a huge mirror." Minus 8,000 yens" I took all the cookies out of the cookie jar and ate it. He was sulking.

" That's what you get for stealing my cookie" I yelled. Suka!" No you stole mine and those were rare cookies" he cryed." And they were delicious~" I threw a chair at him. He held up a white flag.

" Yay you belong up there" I pointed up." Don't you mean down there" Gray pointed down. That was kinda mean. But, he should belong in hell because he stole my girl and cookies. Gray walked up to me. He held up a lock of blonde hair.

" I know there's only one person with blonde hair. LUIGI!" I glared. Wait didn't he have black hair with a mustache. He also wore green. Didn't he hang out with that shorty. What was his name. A question mark appeared on my head.

" You idiot it's Lucy and Luigi up there in your lala land, know shut up. How are we gonna get her" an idea came to your." I know" I was about to continue till he yawned.

" Leave it to the professional. Your too stupid" I punched. He tackled me." Hey!"

Erza Pov

The gag in my mouth was taken off and the blindfold.Are you fricken serious?! Out of all the people why would she kidnap me." Hi Lucy" I said sarcastically. She glared at me." Shut it your know my prisoner" she yelled. This should be too easy." Why did you kidnap me" I asked innocently." Because you stole my husband" she yelled.

" I didn't steal him, he flirted with me first" I said." But you flirted back" she added." Hey is it okay of I can murder my self" I asked. She smiled.

" Sure" I smirked. She gave me a knife." You know that I have to stand up when killing myself. It makes me look more dramatic" I added.

" Agreed this is gonna be great" she squealed.

I cut the rope and picked it up. I gave it to her and told her to sit down." Okay you'll like this show so let me just tie you to make sure you don't fall from laughing" she nodded. How old is this girl. 2 months or something!! I tied her up.

" Okay start" she waited.

" Sorry your stuck" she looked down and started sulking. I smiled. I was about to leave till someone broke the door." RAWAAH!! I'M THE REAL SCARY AND MEAN BUT WEIRD ERZA!!! CAPTURE ME LUIGI" he yelled. I sweatdropped. That's not what I look like or how I act like. Then Happy came in and sat on her lap.

"LUIGI GIVE ME FOOD" Happy yelled. She cryed. God there's to much noise." I'M NOT LUIGI!! QUIT CALLING ME A GAY PLUMMER!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

She yelled." RAHH I'M ERZA AND I LIKE STRAWBERRY CAKE!! RAWAHHH!!" Oh god.

Please someone help me.

I hoped you like this chapter. Vote, comment, or follow me if you like it.