Welcome to my World!! Part 12

Congrats to Vicky234

Everyone I made a new story called Erza Choice. So I'll hope you like it. Also the picture for this chapter is Kawaii. And I'm so so so~ sorry I didn't update. I'm a failure. T__T! -Maka_Albarn- what happened if you say it's true.

Let's staru~!

Erza POV

Days has pass since that "little incident". By little, oh I meant HUGE! The next day it already went by pretty fast as I just cleaned the bathroom. It feels good to be back! I let out a small smile till I heard Juvia bursting in through door and locks it quickly.

"JUVIA HAS TO TELL ERZA THAT NATSU IS LOOKING FOR HER!!!!" She paced back and forth and I just sweatdropped. She seemed like she was talking to herself. I got up and walked to her as I tapped her shoulder. She jumped before gasping and hugging me. I hugged back lightly. "What's wrong Juvia?"

"Juvia saw a whole bunch of people looking for you and they looked like soilders!!!! And even worse!!!!" I looked at her before her face started getting redder. "I KISSED GRAY-SAMA AGAIN THE CHEK BUT HE JUST RAN AWAY!!!" She yelled as she sobbed on my shoulder. I facepalmed but sighed.

I was about to shush her till I heard two voices yelling at each other... And it sounded to easily to know who's voices they were.
I quickly grabbed Juvia and we his inside the bathtub before the door crashed opened revealing Gray and Natsu. Of course they would be fighting.

Natsu POV

"SHUT UP YOU ICE PRINCESS!!!!!! I LOOK FABULOUS WITH THIS SCARF AND YOUR NOT GONNA STOP ME FROM WEARING IT!" I spat at him before punching him in the face. I pointed at the two girls hiding in the bathtub. "YO YOU GIRLS!!!! HOW DO I LOOK!"
I saw that blue hair girl get up. She was blushing madly and I smirked.

"You look okay sir..." I then noticed that she was staring at Gray which made my blood boil. "Oh ya... Juvia girl...", Gray said as he rubbed the back of his head while looking away. I pointed at the other girl. She got up as she put her hands on her hips. "You look with your eyes idiot." I rolled my eyes as I saw my dear Erza.

Gray started falling on the floor laughing. "SHUT UP!!!!" I kicked Gray and Juvia out the bathroom as I sat layed Erza on the floor and then ducktaped her to the floor. I gave off an evil grin as I stared at her and I saw her start fidgeting and panicking. "Are you gonna tell me what happened in your past or no?"

Erza POV

HOW CAN I TALK WHEN HE DUCKTAPED MY MOUTH TOO!?!?!!! THAT IDIOT!!!!! I SWEAR TO GOD HE IS THE WEIRDEST PERSON I MET! I was about to do something stupid till I saw the stupid blue furball lay on my face as I started muffling. "HAPPY! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN BUDDY!!" Natsu ended up tackling Happy but landed on me also as I groaned in pain.

"I-i... I GOT REJECTED!!!!" I felt claws hit my arms and my blood started to boil. "How did you get rejected", Natsu said petting Happy's head. "I LOST MY FISH!!" Okay... I lost it. I ripped out of the duck tape and glared at Happy and Natsu who ended up hitting the wall. " YOU SCRATCHED MY ARM BECAUSE YOU GOT REJECTED OVER FISH!!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO DIE YOU LITTLE FURBALL!"

"Actually my name is Happy bu-!" I interrupted him by throwing some soap at him. He hissed at the soap. " Okay... I get it..." He whined and I started chasing him while Natsu layed there... Past out.
______________________________________
Well here's another part published and I will try to upload again tomorrow and I really am sorry I haven't updated in awhile!