Welcome to my World Nerd!! Part 9

This is great my goal is almost completed. By the way if you like pokemon I'm writing a highschool story. So stop by to read it when it's done.

Let's startu~!

Natsu Pov

I swear that idiot gonna pay for this. I'll kill him if he lays a finger on Red. I growled. Then, Gray flicked my head.

" HEY QUIT IT YOU STRIPPER"

I yelled." Oh you wanna go let's go dense man" Then, Gray looked at his pants...that were gone. Then, he didn't see Juvia.

He blushed like crazy and he was flushed. I laughed. The, this idiot tackled me. We started fighting." Juvia said uh guys" we sweatdropped. Her and her new language." Juvia wonders were this Jellal guy lives" she looked nervous.

With Erza(Pov),

I woke up still chained to the wall. Then, I blushed like crazy because my...my SHIRT IS GONE! I looked at the small window then the clock. 4:53 pm. I signed. At least I'm okay.

Then, I looked around. How will I get out of here. Then, I looked at my self. I was shocked. I had many more bruises thand yesterday. I got really scared. I need to get out of here before they do worse. Then, I saw a knife on the table. I sweatdropped. Are they planning to kill me.

I need to get that knife before daylight comes. I looked around again. I saw a rope and a stool. Huh if I get hurt please tell Jellal I took his cookie last time. I sweatdropped because that was when he threw a riot to start. I giggled. Just like Natsu.

I swinged and swinged the chain. I was about to put my legs on the stool till someone beat me to it. My eyes widened. I was put in bag of a sack and was tooken away.

"...!!!!" I hate my fricken life.

Natsu Pov

I'll get her and beat Jellal's ass to the pulp. We were 2 blocks away from the house. I will also beat him up again because he took my cookie even though he did. I growled." Wow calm down fire breathe were here anyways. We walked up to the door steps.

I was to stuborn to walk in so I hit it. It broke in big peices. I smirked at Gray." Can't break a door huh" he growled. I looked up to see Jellal crying.

" I HAVE TO BUY A NEW DOOR FOR 10,000 YENS!! WHAT THE HELL!!" He yelled then sulked." Where's Erza" me and Gray asked." She escaped" I kicked his face.

WHATTTT!!!

I hoped you liked this chapter. Vote, comment, or follow me if you like it.

Also if you can answer this question corretly, you would be dedicated in the next 3 chapters.

Who took Erza?