I Like You (Meg)

You are a hunter working on a new case. You're not completely sure what you're dealing with but you're about to find out. The events lead you to an abandoned warehouse. It seems pretty quiet so you walked in. With a flashlight in your left and a gun in your right hand you made your way through it searching for details and evidence. As you thought you found something that might help you, you heard a crashing sound at the end of the hallway. You turned around quickly but nothing was there. As you turned back a woman suddenly appeared right in front of you. You took two steps back because of the shock and pointed your gun at her.
"That's not a nice way to greet someone", she said unimpressed
"Who the hell are you or better said what the hell are you?", you asked directly still pointing your gun at her
"Straight to the facts huh. No nice words?"
"Depending on what your answer is."
A slight grin appeared on her lips.
"I like your attitude. Maybe we will get along very well", she said coming closer to you
You didn't move your gun at all but she doesn't seem to bother.
"Don't you dare come closer or-"
"Or what? You gonna shoot me? Baby your stupid bullets won't hurt me", she said innocently smiling while walking around you
"Is that so?", you asked as she stood in front of you again
"Well you could-"
She didn't finish her sentence as you shot her.
"Are you crazy? You fucking shot me", she yelled angry
"I know you wanted to say that I should try so don't act surprised", you said while putting your gun away and scanned her from head to toe
"So what are you?"
"You're asking that AFTER you shot me? Really?"
"Come on no human would have said that especially no hunter so I knew you were something supernatural."
"Fine", she said pissed and shortly after her eyes turned completely black and than back to normal.
A shiver ran down your spine. A demon..a real demon. You've been hunting for a while but you never met a demon before.
"Are you happy now?", she asked slightly annoyed
"Not really but now I atleast know what I'm dealing with at the moment."
"Dealing with? Oh you think I'm the solution for your little case? Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not the problem here."
"Why are you here than if you have nothing to do with it?"
Silence at first but than she grinned.
"You're not stupid congrats. I'm here for personal reason", she said while turning around
"Well that's great for you and I hope you get what you need but I need to find out what the hell is going on here", you said starting to walk away to investigate the other rooms
"Wait", she said and you stopped
"What?"
"I could help you."
"You, a demon, want to help me? Okay and what deal do I have to make for this?", you asked sarcastically
"Funny.."
"I don't really think it's funny. When a demon offers you something like this it mostly won't end well. Or better said it will end with my death. So thanks for the offer but I have to deny."
You walked to the next room and left her standing were she was.
"Oh I like them.."

As you were searching for more glues in the next room you spotted the light of another flashlight or better said two. Out of safety you hid behind one of the lockers standing around. You watched the two lights come closer until you saw the two men behind the flashlights. From their looks you bet they were hunters too. You didn't want to scare them or get shoot because of the scare. You searched for something small next to you and eventually found a small can. You throw it across the room so the two would go after it. As they did you came out of you hiding spot und waited a second. Than you turned on your flashlight and pretended to come into the room again.
"Hello?", you asked loud what drew their attention to you
"Who are you?"
"I'm a hunter just like you two. I'm working on the case here."
As you said that the two men came out of the shadows and joined you. One was taller than the other but they both had this 'hunter' charm.
"And who are you if I may ask?"
"Sorry I'm Sam and that's my brother Dean", explained the taller one
"Nice to meet you two. I'm Y/N. It's always a pleasure to meet other hunters."
"Speaking of did you find anything interesting or helpful?"
"Sadly not. Except for a demon that crossed my way a minute ago."
Their expression changed.
"Where is it?", they asked at the same time
"She was down this hall but I don't know if she is still there."
"Why didn't you kill it?", Dean asked slightly angry
"I don't know how. She was my first demon encounter. I tried to shoot her but that helped nothing."
They looked at each other and nodded shortly after.
"Okay come with us we're going to find her and teach you how to kill this son's of bitches", Dean said loading his gun
You accept the offer and start to follow them. After a while of going around you again heard a crashing sound.
"That must be her. I heard that the first time she appeared", you said and so the three of you split up and looked around the big hall you stood in.
"Nice to see you again pretty one", you heard a voice saying right behind you. You wanted to turn around but she was so close behind that she pushed you against the wall in front of you.
"I know this might be a bad timing but I think we should team up."
"Against who?", you asked slightly panicking because of her strength holding you to the wall
"Oh I bet you met them already. Two hunters, both handsome but stupid."
'Oh so she knows them, must have heard of them already. Are these two famous? Or is she afraid of them?', you thought while figuring a way out of her hold
"They're near so we have to work quick."
"I'm not teaming up with you. I'm not going to turn my back on fellow hunters."
"So loyal even though you know them for 15 minutes or so. That's a really good trade you know. Not many people have that", she said slowly running her hands over your stomach
"The hell are you doing? Stop that immediately!" you ordered
She laughed slightly removing her hands to quickly turn you around so you would face her, holding your hands to the wall.
"You're so cute..I kinda like you."
"Nice to hear that so you won't kill me directly or what?", you asked sarcastically
"Still such an attitude. I like that."
She moved closer again, you tried to get away but her strength is overwhelming. Out of panic you closed your eyes so that you couldn't see what she would do.
"Get away from them", you heard a masculine voice say
As you opened your eyes they met Dean's. Than you looked back to her. She was pissed but eventually let go of you. Your knees gave in a little so Sam came to stabilize you.
"Are you okay?", he asked with a worried look but you nodded
"Winchesters do you always have to ruin my fun time?", she asked turning around to Dean
"Meg?", he asked surprised what also made Sam look up to her
"The one and only."