First Meeting 2 (Castiel)

Seconds later he was gone. You tried to focus on your work but you were just thinking about him. He was stuck on your mind.
"Castiel..", you said to yourself as the first visitors came in. Maybe that helps to get him of your mind..
Finally your lunch break was around the corner which you needed urgent. Everything was exhausting today..
You grabbed your lunch and walked to the stairs which lead you directly to the roof top. First thing you did, after you opened the big door and stepped on the roof, was taking a deep breath. The fresh air spread through your lungs..exactly what you needed. You walked around on the roof till you reached your spot. You set down on the edge and watched the people, the birds and just let the air float through your hair. Than you looked to the sky. Everyday you set there praying before eating. You wanted to start as he popped into your mind again.
'Castiel..', you thought
You wondered if he could hear you or generally wants to hear you.
"Castiel? I know we don't know us for a long time but I guess I need someone to talk. I don't want to annoy you but maybe we could see us again..? I believe that we could be good friends..if you want to."
You waited for a respond but, like you expected, no answer came.
"Where are you Castiel?"
"Right here", a voice next to you said what scared the hell out of you. For a second you thought you would fall off the building but luckily Castiel hold your arm.
"Did you have to scare me like that?", you asked out of breath
"I'm sorry..I don't completely understand human behavior but I'm learning", he apologized and smiled at you which you returned.
"So you wanted to talk", the angel said looking into your eyes and so you began to talk with him about every problem you have, every bad thing that happened to you. And after everything was said you felt better. Way better. You felt free after a long time. All that weight on your shoulders was gone..because of him.
You didn't really know what to say. You're just so happy that you feel better. Castiel noticed your behavior and smiled.
"Better?"
You nooded, came close to him and hugged him thight. The angel seemed confused but hugged you back.
"Thank you", you whispered into his ear
"For what?", he asked
"For everything. For just being there for me. For being a friend."