Shut Up Already! (Lucifer)

You are a good friend of the Winchester. Especially Sam and you bonded and formed a great friendship. But the things that kept on happening were getting worse every time. Sam and Dean wanted to keep you out of the most things but as one of their best friends you wanted to help. And one of the worst days you remember came and the consequences were terrible. Lucifer himself was set free and caused chaos. The brothers were in huge trouble and again wanted to keep you out of everything. But than you heard about the things that happened to Sam because of Lucifer. You wanted to help as always but they wouldn't let you. You wanted to take Sam's pain away so you did it the Winchester way. You made a deal with Death to take Sam's pain but for that you need to take it on yourself and the other 'side effects'. As long as you didn't need to sell your soul you agreed. It didn't took long but you had to lay down in a comfortable position so Death could put the memories and everything with it in your head.
"It was a pleasure to make a deal with you Y/N. Maybe we will meet again with another brilliant idea of yours. Have fun", he said after he was done.
You didn't really know what to say so you just nodded he was gone seconds later. You stood up again but you didn't feel anything happen yet your felt just a bit dizzy. So you made your way outside to your car and sat there for some time.
'Damn I feel like I'm drunk..', you thought and laid your head down on your steering wheel.
"Someone isn't feeling well", a voice said behind you
You quickly turned around but no one was there..
'I'm already hallucinating..'
"Are you?", asked that voice again
You again looked around but still no one's there. You shoke your head and tried to 'shake' that voice out. Even though you didn't feel that well you still decided to start driving. As you turned your car keys around you heard it again.
"Are you sure you want to drive like this?"
As you turned to your right someone was sitting on your passanger seat. As fast as you could you took out a gun and pointed it at him.
"Easy. That's not a nice way to greet someone", the man said joking
"Who are you and how did you get in here without me noticing?"
He laughed about your questions.
"Come on your not stupid. You exactly know who I am. You wanted this."
You looked a bit confused at him.
'I wanted this? How should I know who he is? My memory is very good but I can't remember him', you thought while watching him closely
But than it hits you. The deal with Death and the 'side effects' he talked about. Is he?
"Lucifer?"
"And we have a winner."
Surprised you looked him up and down and put your gun away. You imagined him to look different. More demonic in a 'classic' way. But on the other hand demons also look normal so it's actually not that big of a surprise.
"You look different than I imagined"
"Hopefully in a positive way", he said smirking
You just nodded and he smiled bright.
'How in hell is he suppose to be Lucifer himself!?'
He seems so nice but you don't know how to feel about him.
'I should better drive back. Sam and Dean will be worried if I'm not in the bunker when they come back.'
"What are you thinking about?"
You didn't answer and started the car.
"Don't just ignore me. That's rude."
Even though he seems nice everything he did to the boys and to so many people weren't okay. You remembered that and glanzed at him.
"What's that look for?"

You stayed silent and wanted to start driving as your phone rings.
"Uuuhh who's that?", Lucifer asked and looked at your phone
"Shut up for a second."
He looked at you with a confused look as he never been told to shut up.
"Hey Dean what's up?"
"Hey Kiddo where are you?"
"I went shopping because we nearly hadn't anything in the fridge left. So do you need anything in particular?"
"Oh okay. No no just come back soon as possible okay?"
"Promise see ya."
As you hung up you looked at Lucifer who was still a bit shooked.
"Because of you I had to lie to him and I hate to do that. And now I really need to go shopping."
"You said shut up to me!"
"And? Have you never been told that before?", you asked amused
Now he went silent what made you giggle a bit.
"Okay big boy. I need to go buy some stuff and than head home. I would recommend not to show yourself if that's possible. And don't just start talking like a damn ghost okay?"
He still stayed silent. You grinned and started driving. For a long time he didn't say anything and even disappeared. As you were buying soms stuff he randomly appeared and scared you. Everyone looked at you like your crazy.
"For real now? Did you need to do that?"
"Well I needed to test how you are aaand you look like an idiot when you're talking to the air", he said with his stupid grin
'Talking to the air?'
You looked around and the people started to walk again. A man came close to you and he stopped next to you. You looked at Lucifer again who was still grinning. The man next to us walked pass us but through Lucifer. Your shooked expression was gold for Lucifer.
'That asshole. That's gonna be a hell of a ride..'