Being the oldest (Sam&Dean)

As the older sibling of two idiotic hunters you have to take care of them a lot, especially on hunts. But you never expected that somethimg else could be more exhausting than hunting together.
One day you came back from a small hunt and also went grocery shopping. Currently you live at one of the many motels around. John taught you so the little time he was there for you..

You're the child of an earlier realationship John had before he met Dean and Sams mother. He left when you were little because of hunting but he couldn't tell your mother. She would've thought he's crazy. So he left without a word. You and your mother lived without him and mastered it pretty well. Of course she was sad from time to time thinking about him and why he left without saying anything. But mostly she was sad for you, growing up without a father. You couldn't understand her sadness because you didn't know how it would be growing up with on. As you grew older many weird things began to happen. First you thought it was just bad luck or something but one day it started to get worst. You would wake up with scratches all over your body, little burnings over your arms and legs. something wasnt right you knew that but you couldnt figure out what it was and why it was happening. You started to resarch on any similar events or cases where people experienced things like this but you couldnt find a answer to your problem. Luckily one day 2 boys showed up at your house. they looked young, definetly younger than you. They looked friendly but started asking odd questions. You still let them in even though you were skeptic. They asked if something unnatural was happening in the last time which you answewred with yes and showed them your leftover scars. Shocked they started investigating everything around the house. You watched them and started to get curious. What are they searching for?
"Can I help you with anything?", you asked walking towards the shorter one
"Not really it would be better if you just sit somewhere and do as less as you can. Youre in a dangerous situation and we dont want anything else happen to you", he said serious but with a small smile at the end
So you set down in the living room and waited for them to find what they needed to find. For a moment everything went quiet, which made you nervous. Suddenly you felt something on your leg so you pulled them towards you quickly. What the hell was that?
"Guys I think something is here.."
As soon as you said that a sharp, invisible something pierced into your arm. A surprised scream escaped your lips which drew the boys attention to you. They came back running and saw the blood tripping fro your arm.
"I think you were right Sammy..we need to find this stupid bag", the shorter one said
So Sam, you guessed, went trough everything in the living room searching for this bag he talked about. In the meanwhile the short one came to me and stood before me trying to protect me from thios invisible thing.
"Okay listen to me. I'm Dean Winchester and he's my brother Sam. We hunt monsters and anything supernatural. We think you've been hexed so were searching for the hexbag that must be around here. If we destroy this all the weird things will stop but then we need to find the witch who made it."
A lot of information but one thing stuck to your head.
"Winchester?", you repeted as he nodedd
"Could it be possible that John Winchester is your father?"
Deans eyes lid up as you said his name.
"How do you know? Do you know him? Do you know where he is?", Dean asked rapidly
"Hey please calm down for a second I have to tell you something important that I never thought would happen.."
"And that is?"
"John well he's my father too but left when I was little.."
And so the explaining began while Sam was still searching but eventually he found it and burned it right in the place he was standing. You felt releved and told Sam your story too. After talking for a while you decided to acompany them and help on hunts. They tought you evrything they knew and gave you Johns journals so you could read through them and understand why he left. But why did he do this with you and not the boys? Alot of questions even them had no answer for. From this day on you lived and went on hunts together. You love them a lot but huintung and watching over them could be really exhausting..

You opened the door just to find Sam laying on one of the beds.
"Sammy you okay?", you asked a little amused by the position he was laying in
"Heeeey Y/N you're back..", he said slowly but excited
"Yeah..where's Dean?"
He thought about your question for a moment.
"Shopping..I guess", he said laying back down.
'What's wrong with him? I've never seen him like this..', you thought a little worried so you called Dean
He was also grocery shopping.
"We had the same idea than. Other question what's wrong with Sam?"
Dean let out a chuckle.
"Well Sammy had the great idea to drink tonight. All of us, that's why I went shopping again. But it looks like he already started without us."
'Seriously? I let them alone one time..'
Your gaze wandered towards Sam who was looking at the ceiling but than noticed you looking at him. He sat up a little wobbly and kept starring at you.
"Y/N are you talking to Dean?"
"Yes do you want to talk to him?"
"Noo just tell him to hurry up.."
"Yeah yeah I'm on my way won't take long", Dean said amused
"Alright later."
Your eyes laid on Sam watching hin closely so he wouldn't do anything stupid. He looks tired so you filled up a glass with water and walked to him.
"Here drink you will feel better", you said while handing it to him.
He started investigating the glass looking up to you again.
"That's water.
"Yeah Sherlock solved the mystery now drink."
"But I don't want to.."
"I don't care if you want to or not. I don't know how much you already drank but now it's time for water."
He went silent for a moment thinking about his options.
"You're bossy..and short", he than said laughing about his comment
"Sam Winchester drink the damn water or I will force you to do so", you said with a serious tone walking closer to him.
The look on his eyes changed and as soon as you stood before him he started drinking. He finished all and gave the glass back to you.
"Good now lay down and get some sleep. I don't care what time it is or whatever you want to complain about."
He did as you said and fell asleep a little while later. Dean came back and set everything he bought on the little table. He walked over to Sam and grinned. It's a pain sometimes to be the oldest but after all it's not that bad..