Breakfast? (Jack)

You were staying at the bunker with the Winchesters. They saved you from a Werwolf pack and let you live with them until you felt save again and could go back home. They're very nice but not always there. Other cases and stuff like that. In your stay you meet Castiel, an angel of the lord, as he introduced himself and Jack a nice, good looking boy who seems to be kinda shy. Not like the other ones.
One day Dean and Sam had to leave early in the morning for a case and Castiel needed to go with them. So you and Jack were alone. That's a good opportunity to get to know each other. As you wanted to talk to him  he was still sleeping so you let him. You walked through the bunker. Now you had time to get around and see everything except for the locked doors. You found some interesting stuff here and there but you didn't want to bring stuff together that don't belong together. As you made your way back to the big meeting room you heard noises but you saw nobody.
'Its probably Jack who woke up', you thought and walked to his room but it was empty. First you were a little bit curious but he was probably in the bathroom. You decided to make breakfast and walked to the kitchen. The boys didn't have that much but it's enough for pancakes. You searched the stuff together you needed and started making the batter.
'Were could he be?', you thought for a second but than continued to make the things ready.
'Good morning'
With a scream you turned around to see Jack standing in front of you.
'Sorry..I didn't mean to scare you', he apologized
'It's okay..I just didn't expect you to stand in front of me. Breakfast?'
He just nooded but kept standing next to you.
'I'm making pancakes. I hope that's okay for you. I couldn't find anything else here.'
'Sounds good to me. I never ate pancakes before but they sound delicious.'
You stopped for a second.
'Hold up. You want to tell me that you never ate pancakes in your life?'
'Nope. I mean I'm not that old so..I mean I'm not as old as I may look..okay I'm going to explain it. But no I never had a real chance to try them. Dean and Sam don't really cook often. Mostly because they're not always here.'
You were still surprised that Jack never ate pancakes before. But as you thought about it you weren't surprised at all.
As you were still making them you talked a lot and you were speechless after all the things he told you. It sounds unbelievable but after the stuff you saw you believed him.
After you used all the batter you had you put the pancakes on the table together with syrup and nutella. Jack looked at you confused but after you explained that you can eat pancakes with literally everything he nooded and grabbed one.
'They smell delicious. If they taste as good as they smell than that's my new favorite food', he said excited and took the first bit.
His eyes sparkled.
'They are really as good as they smell and look like. I want that every morning now', he said and ate the rest
'I'm happy that you like it.'
'You need to stay here. I will never get this from one of the others..and I like you. Maybe Dean and Sam allow you to stay with us', he said with an adorable smile
How should you resist that look? But to be honest you would like to stay with them.