Christmas Surprise (TeamFreeWill)

The Boys are on a hunt and they left you in the bunker for your own safety. You became friends with the brothers after they saved you. You decided than to become a hunter too and so you meet later an a case. At that point the two wanted you to stay with them and so you did. They took you with them to every case but this one seemed to be different. Now you were sitting alone in the bunker and Christmas is two days away. You know they won't be home bevor Christmas so you decided to decorate the bunker as a surprise. You jumped of the chair you were sitting in and started to search for decoration which you found but it wasn't really much so you went shopping. 2 hours later you came back with two large backs full of Christmas stuff. You're excited how the boys will react to everything. You turned on Christmas music as loud as you could and started decorating. It was such fun but you wished they were here to help. After you finished decorating you were just happy. 2 days and hopefully they're back in time. As you walked through the bunker you noticed one thing. The big hall in the beginning looked so empty. And than it clicked. The missing piece is a Christmas tree. You wanted to go out and buy one but it was already really late so you decided to buy one tomorrow.

*Next Day*
Happy, excited and full of Christmas joy you jumped out of bed, dressed up, packed everything you need and went directly outside to go buy a tree. For your luck you found a great, tall one fitting perfect in the hall. Now your money was scarce but it was still enough to buy small gifts for everyone. The tree fitted perfect on your car and so you drove back thinking about how to get the tree inside on your own. It was tall of course and kind of heavy but you made without falling down the stairs. After an hour of trying the tree to stand straight you were tired and happy that it's finally standing. Then you searched a leader and started to decorate the tree.

After everything was done you were tired and sat down on the couch to relax a bit. You did a great job.
"I hope they like it", you thought
Since you were already thinking about the boys you decided to call them. You talked a while, asked how everything is going ant Dean told you that they will be back home tomorrow.
"Yay. I'm happy when you're back. It's so boring without you", you said what made Dean laugh. As you hung up you laid the presents under the tree. After that you just danced along to the music until you were tired and went to sleep.

*Next Day*
You woke up. 6am. Even though it's Christmas why did you have to wake up so early? You stood up and as you walked into the hall the boys came down the stairs.
"Y/N we're back ho- wow", Dean said surprised. Sam had an similar reaction what made you smile. Even Cas looked surprised and scanned the tree. The boys came into your direction and hugged you tight as they reached you.
"Did you do this all on your own?", Sam asked and you nooded.
"Sweet Pyjama", Dean said smiling
You started giggling after you looked down on yourself to see which one you're wearing, of course a christmas themed one. After you hugged the brothers Cas came to you and also hugged you. The four of you now stood in a line and looked at the christmas tree.
"It's beautiful Y/N. You put so much effort in this. I'm really thankful for that", Sam said.
"I couldn't find better words. Everything is amazing", Dean added
"I never celebrated Christmas before so I'm really grateful to celebrate it with all of you", Cas said
After all this nice things they said you had to put them into a group hug. Than you walked to the tree, pick up the presents and gave them to them.
"I know it's not much..", you said tying to explain yourself as Sam stopped you
"Y/N that's so sweet. You didn't need to..we don't have anything for you."
"Thats okay. For me it's present enough to have you all here. Save."
"You're the sweetest thing that ever existed", Dean said as he hugged you again.
They unpacked their presents and were so happy, what made you happy too. They thanked you multiple times. But than Cas went somewhere.
"Where is he going?", you asked
Both Winchesters shrugged. As Cas came back he had a little box in his hand which he handed you.
"Actually I wanted to give you this at another moment but now it seems to be more fitting", he said smiling.
You opened the box excited and a beautiful necklace emerged.

"Oh my..Cas it's beautiful. Thank you so much", you said hugging him.
It was so beautiful you just wanted to look at it the whole time. You asked Cas to put it on for you which he did after some difficulties with the shutter.
You spend the rest of the day sitting on the couch, eating cookies and talking. Best christmas ever.