Chapter 10 🔞🔞🔞

Beam was still leaning against the door when he heard a loud knock. He turned around and opened the door to see Forth standing there with a smoldering look on his face. He didn't give Beam any time to react when he strode right in kissing Beam deeply while walking, till beams back hit the table against the wall. Forth picked Beam up and sat him on the table.

Beam wrapped his hands around Forth's neck while Forth's hands were everywhere, his face, neck and back. Their lips still hadn't parted. Finally, Forth's hands found Beam's ass and he grabbed him, and Beam let out a loud moan. Forth mouthed his way to Beam's neck and sucked, licked, and kissed the soft skin there.

Beam wrapped his legs around Forth's waist and that was all the cue he needed, because he then picked Beam up and carried him to the island in the kitchen. When he did that, Beam felt the evidence of Forth arousal against his ass and it drove him a little crazy, so he devoured Forth's lips swallowing downs his groans. Forth sat Beam on the island and ran his hands over every part of Beam's body that he could reach, while Beam could only cling to Forth's neck desperately and kiss him like his life depended on it.

Beam ran his hands down Forth's neck and over his sexy tattoo onto his chest and whined at the feel of fabric. He wanted to feel all the delicious muscles that he had drooled over, so he pushed Forth back a little to take his shirt off. And Beam felt himself grow harder at the sight of Forth's abs in all their naked glory. He ran his hands all over Forth's torso which earned him a guttural groan from the man.

Forth couldn't take it anymore so he took Beam's shirt and ripped it apart in his haste to see him naked, buttons flew everywhere, and they could care less about it. Once both of their shirts were off, they both moaned and Forth leaned in and latched onto Beam's neck while Beam tilted his head to give him better access. Forth was leaving marks on there, which he knew he would get in trouble for, but he could not help it. He slowly kissed his way down to Beam's chest and took one dusky hardened nipple into his mouth, sucked, and gave it a gentle bite. That drove Beam crazy, he grabbed Forth's hair and arched his back throwing his head back in pleasure and let out a loud whimper.

Forth looked up and saw Beam looking so disheveled and out of control, "God, babe I've wanted to see you like this for so long. You look so damn sexy and the sounds you make have got to be illegal." Beam just shivered and said, "Forth, Ugh, I need..." "Yes, anything you need. Tell me babe, what do you need?" "I need you to touch me right the fuck now."

Forth couldn't help but laugh at how demanding Beam was being, so he just kissed him deeply and carried him to the couch because he didn't know where the bedroom was, and he wasn't going to ask. He laid Beam down as gently as he could and got on top of him and in between his legs, with one arm propping him up and the other unbuttoning Beam's pants to take of that offending garment. "Aah Forth, hurry!" Beam moaned and Forth did just that and took off Beam's pants and his.

He looked at Beam laying on the couch in nothing but his boxers, looking wrecked and so aroused and got impossibly harder when all of his blood rushed south. When Forth bent back down to kiss Beam again, he was positioned in between Beam's legs and Beam felt his hard-on rub up against his own and he thrust up against it for some friction and that made Forth growl.

Forth then pulled down Beam's underwear and took his throbbing cock in his hand and started to stroke it, slowly at first, while mouthing at Beam's nape. He slowly increased the pace of his strokes but then slowed down again to almost a stop. That made Beam whine and buck his hips to get some relief. Forth took pity on him and resumed his strokes and soon, Beam started moaning non-stop and Forth sensed that he was close. He kissed up his jaw and when he reached his ear, he took his lobe into his mouth and gave it a gentle bite when he growled out huskily, "Come for me Beam!" That seemed like all that Beam needed because he let out a hoarse cry and came all over Forth's hand and himself.

While Beam was still gasping for breath and riding the aftershocks of his orgasm, Forth was still painfully hard. But he did not expect anything in return from Beam. So, he pressed a few kisses to Beam's jaw and started to get off him, to go take care of his situation in the bathroom.

Beam grabbed him and pulled him back on top of him and whispered sultrily, "Where do you think you're going? It's now my turn to make you feel good." And kissed him hard. Forth groaned and the last of his restraint flew out the window and he ground his hard-on against Beam's stomach. Forth then let out a low growl and said, "Please tell me you have condoms and lube." Beam chuckled at the wild desperation in Forth's eyes and said, "Lucky for you, I do." Forth almost cried with relief and bent down to kiss Beam's luscious lips.

Neither of them knew how they made it to the bedroom but somewhere along the way, Forth lost his underwear and here they were naked on Beam's bed. Beam was on his back with a wild Forth in between his legs. Beam urgently said, "Condoms and lube, bedside table." While patting Forth's shoulder to get him to get them because he was losing braincells from the pleasure he was getting from their hard-ons rubbing against each other and he needed more.

Forth reached into the drawer and once he got them, he didn't waste any time. He slicked up a finger and reached down to Beam's twitching hole and just circled it while looking at Beam's face as if he was asking for permission. Beam cried hoarsely, "Stop teasing and do it!".

That's all Forth needed to hear, because the next instant his finger was gently pushing into tight bud. Beam groaned at the slight burning, which made Forth pause, but he continued when Beam gave him a nod. Soon, Beam bucked his hips and moaned loudly and Forth knew that he had hit the jackpot, so he added the second finger and then a third while repeatedly hitting Beam's spot making him a writhing mess. Beam couldn't take it anymore, he needed more, he keened, "Forth, I need you in me NOW!"

Forth gave him a wicked smile and growled out, "I thought you'd never ask." He went up to kiss Beam deep while he slipped on a condom in record time because he had been painfully hard for way too long and pushed into that tight heat. Both of them moaned at that. Forth felt Beam tense up and said, "Babe, you have got to relax a little." And when he felt Beam comply, he pushed the rest of the way in, when he was fully in, he waited for Beam to adjust before he started to move slowly at first and then Beam looked up at him with fire in his eyes and said, "Faster."

Upon hearing that, Forth felt the last of his restraint snap and he thrust into that welcoming heat fast and hard, hitting Beam's pleasure point with each thrust. That had Beam shaking, and he gasped, "I feel so full, So big, yes, right there..." From the frantic whines and spasms, Forth knew that Beam was close, he reached between their bodies and started to stroke Beam's cock in rhythm with his thrusts and it was not long before Beam was pushed over the edge, he came all over his stomach and chest.

That was one of the most intense orgasms he had ever experienced, and he couldn't feel anything except for the hard cock that was still thrusting into him. He looked up at Forth and all of sexiness and licked his lips which prompted Forth to lick and kiss them. Then Beam clenched his hole and it was just what the other needed, because he came, with a loud groan. He then collapsed panting and nestled into Beam's neck.

He then picked himself up off Beam and lay beside him, only to see that he was already sleeping. So, Forth went to the bathroom, cleaned himself up and brought a washcloth for Beam. Beam slept through Forth's gentle cleaning. Forth went back to bed and fell asleep next to Beam, with a smile on his face.

A/N - Phew that was not easy to write 😅

What did you guys think?

Votes and comments fuel my soul because I'm a Validation Whore! No, on a more serious note, I'd appreciate the feedback. Please and thank you!