CHAPTER 7 : THE STRONGEST TEAM

At The Academy

"Now it's time for the team placements and they'll happen right now"Minato says making everyone around him gasp.

"Are you sure , Lord Hokage?" Iruka says making Minato smile at him.

"Yes I thought this time everyone would be passing so we made a rough estimate of teams ready not to waste any time because we should be ready, a Ninja is always ready Iruka and now no questioning back"Minato says as he starts announcing teams.

"....and now Team 7 , Menma Namikaze , Mito Uzumaki Namikaze, Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha , Your sensei will be Kakashi Hatake and Kushina Namikaze" Minato says as Menma grins.

"Yeah Mom and Kakashi-nii-san on the team , what else do we need Guys" he says to his so called team mates who just smiles in return and one smirked.

"Team 8 will be Kiba Inuzuka , Hinata Hyuuga and Shino Aburame , your sensei is Kurenai Yuhi ..... Team 9 is already continuing from the last year and Team 10 is Shikamaru Nara , Ino Yamanaka and Choji Akimichi your sensei is Asuma Sarutobi" Minato says as he looks up as the young ninja's cheer as there respective Jonin Sensei's were standing in front of them.

"Team 11 consists of Ayuri Uchiha , Uzumaki Naruto and Uzumaki Ryu .....team 11 there is no ninja who is suitable enough to take you on so you'll be out on reserved for a month" Minato says as the three young ninja's frown along with many other people because looking at the display they showed , they were impressed.

"Minato.... I'll be the there Sensei , for a month or two and I have just the best Sensei for them in Mind , but he's at a mission and will return soon" the man says as the people's eyes widen along with Team 11's as Naruto runs towards the man happily "Jiji"he says and hugs him as Hiruzen smiles and pets Naruto's head.

"How have you been my boy , my I haven't seen you much in three years and you too Ryu training to be Ninja Seriously is very good"he says smiling at Ryu

"Are you sure Sandaime-sama you want to take a team, I mean you can train Team 7 if you want" Minato says making Hiruzen frown

"It's my decision Minato , not yours stop playing favorites they maybe your son's but you aren't a God, you just made a name  for urself by Copying my Sensei's technique so it's better you don't say anything.....other Sensei's train your teams as hell because I am gonna make sure this team is going to be strong if not the strongest untill I believe the man who will make them best returns"Hiruzen says as Minato frowns.

"And who is that man Sandaime-sama?"he inquires as Hiruzen looks at him before turning back and then at Team 11 "Meet me in your usual training ground and Minato he is the person who is underciber in Akatsuki for us" Hiruzen says as he shunshins away and Team 11 walks away leaving a disturbed Minato back as Kushina walks up to him "Who is he talking about Minato?"

Minato sighs as he looks at her then at the other Sensei's
"Train them very hard because Team 11 is getting classes from Sarutobi and then.... their Jounin Sensei will be .... Orochimaru of the Sannin" Minato says as Kushina's eyes widen as people started callin Orochimaru a traitor.

"HE ISN'T A TRAITOR, EVERYTHING DID WAS A PLAN TO MAKE HIM INFILTRATE AKATSUKI SHUT UP AND DO  YOUR WORK" Minato says as he Hiraishins away.

In The Uzumaki Training Grounds

"So let's introduce ourselves first " Hiruzen says as Naruto looks at him "But Jiji we know you and each other"

"Naruto I am your Sensei now so refer to me as Sensei no Jiji and do as I say Shinobi rule 4 : Follow the orders of high ranking Ninja's" Hiruzen says as Naruto gulps and nods.

"I'll introduce myself first , My name is Hiruzen Sarutobi, I am an S-Ranked ninja and former Hokage of Konoha , I love Konoha and it's will of power , I dislike people who hate Konoha and a certain man , I have high late level Ninjutsu, Taijutsu ,  low kage level Genjutsu and Jounin level Fuinjutsu" Hiruzen says as he looks at Ayuri "Uchiha you first"

"My Name is Ayuri not Uchiha ,sensei , I love Konoha and my family which consists of my  mother ,brother , Ryu and Naruto , I like to train and spar with Naruto because Ryu packs a strong punch" She says as Hiruzen and Ryu chuckles and Naruto pouts. "I dislike my blood brother Sasuke and people who look down on others  and my dream for the future is to ask Itachi-nii-san , why did he kill everyone except Sasuke and I and bring him back" Ayuri says Hiruzen smiles.

  "You next Naruto"

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto Dattebayo , and  I love Ayuri and my nii-chan along with my Village I love ,Ramen too , Miso Ramen , Miso Char Siu , I dislike my original family and the people who hate my village , judge people at glances , My dream is to be the Hokage and protect my loved ones" Naruto says everyone smiles

"All right Mr. Calculative your turn"

Ryu chuckles "I am Ryu Uzumaki and I love my family , I like Nature and being calm , I dislike almost nothing , My dream is to become Hokage before Naruto and to investigate a certain seal and yeah , I haven't born like a normal Human , I was created in a lab using Genes of two persons ,one is Ashina Uzumaki and the other one is Uchiha Madara and I have the Sharingan too Only the fact different is that My Sharingan is blue in color"Ryu says softly as Hiruzen smiles "So you trust both of them Ryu"

"Hai sensei"

"Ryu you have the Sharingan....so..it means can you please help me master mine"

"WOah Nii-chan what else you are hiding , some super strong Jutsu"

"All right Calm down of course I'll help you Ayuri" Ryu says as Hiruzen smile "The perfect big Brother" he says as Ayuri and Naruto smiles.

"Let me break your bubble ,you aren't Genin yet"

"What why/WHATTT/Thought so"were the replies of Ayuri , Naruto and Ryu as Ryu says "The Genin Exam was way too easy"

"Yes he is write I'll take your Genin Exam right now" Hiruzen says as he brings out two bells.