CHAPTER 2: The Prophecy

Author's Note-
Menma and Mito have the Kyuubi sealed in them whearas Naruto and Ryu have seals of Shinigami which gives them Shinigami's powers

  ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ

Four Years After The Kyuubi Attack

The Namikaze Family was living a happy life except for a certain 7 year old. He was Naruto Uzumkai. Last Night it was the triplets birthday and Menma and Mito were made the respective clan hairs of NamikazeAnd Uzumaki-Namikaze clan where as Naruto was neglected.

Even though he was the eldest he didn't received a good treatment by his family.
And if his family didn't treated him well than how the village could but no matters he had a few people who loved him , The Ichiraku Ramen owners , his Kaka-nii, Tsunade-baa-chan , Itachi-ni and Sandaime Hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi.

The Reverend Third Hokage was sighing as he held a weeping Naruto close to his chest
"jiji.. they...they...threw me out of the....clan ...I...I was supposed to be the ......clan heir but they made Menma the clan heir and Mito...too....they....never trained me...too" Naruto says while crying profusely.

FLASHBACK NO JUTSU

Naruto was a young redhaired boy who could be seen peeking out the window. His gaze remained frozen on a pairof people in his backyard. The boy put himself into a better position, and thus revealing more of his body to the outside world. The boy stood quite tall for his age at a height of 3' 11".He had short spiky yellow hair, and with the whisker marks on his cheek. It gave the boy a ferocious look. But his bright blue eyes was the real abnormally to his looks. Compared to the rest of his features, his eyes were the things that stood out the most for the boy.

The boy stared intently at the group trying to memorize every little detail he could. Out in his back yard stood the Yondaime Hokage, and a young blond haired girl. The redhead watched as the child attempted to run up the tree, but quickly fell off. A frown was placed on the boy's face, as he watched the man catch her and they both laughed. Naruto shook his head, and turned away from his window. He walked quickly to his dresser, and opened up a drawer. He pulled out a kunai, and slammed the drawer shut. Unintentionally he caused the pictures on top of his dresser to fall over. The boy sighed as he reached out to pick the things out. The first thing he picked up was a wooden block with a name on it.

"Naruto Namikaze"

The boy gave his name a quick glance, and placed it onto his dresser. He picked up a picture, and stared at it. It was a picture of him with a beautiful blond woman. The title under it read,

"Grandma Tsunade"

Naruto moved over, and picked up two more. One picture he was much younger, and was sitting on an old man's lap with the blond girl.

"Old Man Hokage"

Naruto looked at the third picture. A masked shinobi with silver head stood by Naruto. His hand was messing up Naruto's hair, but Naruto was still smiling into the picture.

"Kakashi"

Naruto picked up the last picture. It was a picture with him and the blond girl. Behind them stood Minato and Kushina.

"Family Pi-"

Naruto didn't read the rest, as he slammed the picture face down onto the drawer. Naruto quietly opened his door, and moved silently through the hall. As he reached the end of it, he stopped to peak around the corner. Naruto glanced into the kitchen to see his mother preparing a meal. Naruto looked down to his kunai, "If I tell her what I'm doing, she won't let me go."