CHAPTER 1: The Beginning

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ

Konoha - October 10th

The people were happily enjoying there day as it was a festival going on in the happy streets of Konoha, but the people never knew, that October 10th , that festival going on will be followed by the worst nightmare a village could ever witness in the ninja world.

"Kakashiiii" A youthful Might Guy screamed as he ran upto his specially termed "Eternal Rival" Kakashi Hatake.

Kakashi slowly turns around as he hears a familiar voice of his Eternal Rival "What happened Guy?"Kakashi says as he looks at him.

"Let's have a spar of youth my eternal rival , and this time I'll make sure  I defeat your flames of youth and if not then I will run 1000 laps around Konoha"Guy says  as his eyes and teeth's gleamd in the Moonlight.

Meanwhile in a safe underground shelter
w

hich had been covered with tetragram demon chakra supression seals on it's floors and it was heavily guarded by Anbu on the outside. Inside the chamber were the current  Hokage Minato Namikaze  ,present with the Third Hokage's wife Biwako Sarutobi and other nurses as Kushina was about to give childbirth.

"In 3 , 2 , 1 Kushina Push"Biwako says as Kushina screams in pain while giving birth to the triplets . Tears had dwelled up in Minato's eyes as he had finally become a father and could see his heirs , his legacy being born.

After a few minutes if the delivery Kushina was lying breathing hard on the bed as she hears the cries of her babies being held by Biwako and the nurses as Minato walks forward to hold a baby in his arms but Biwako slaps his hand away.

"Mother's First" she says as he places the babies next to Kushina and she smiles as she looks at "Menma, Mito and Naruto" as she grins as Minato lifts Menma and Mito up because they were a little more healthy than Naruto but neverthless kisses all of them forehead as Kushina cooes looking at Naruto's whisker marks.

  "Awww they are so cute Minato I mean just look at them Menma is your ditto , and Mito looks the just the same as me but Naruto he is perfect he has my looks with your hair and eyes and those cute whiskers  awwwww"Kushina says in happiness to which Minato nods

"Our Heirs we will make sure that they remain healty and grow up as nice humans first and then as strong Ninja's I can't wait to train them" Minato says grinning back at Kushina but what he sees next shocks him as A Masked Man had somehow entered the perimeter and had killed Biwako Sarutobi and the other two nurses and had taken Mito from Minato's arm.

"Yondaime step away from the jinchuuriki or this baby girl will die"Masked Man says as he throws Mito up with a paper bomb on her back as Minato flashes towards Mito and catches her as he hirashins back to his house and places Menma and Mito into a crib while  The Masked Man takes Kushina away as Naruto was left crying on the bed there.

Back in Konoha

A young Itachi was holding Sasuke in his hand along with Ayuri Uchiha on the other hand as he looks up at the moon

"This Silence, it doesn't feels right , something is wrong "Kakashi says as Guy replies "Curse you Kakashi using your hip ways to escape my challenge"

"Konoha........ Summoning Jutsu: Kyuubi" Masked Man says as he bites his thumb and places his palm on the ground as an Array of seals appear around his palm followed by a puff of smoke as the nine tailed Bijū was summoned there in the middle of the streets as his eyes were replaced by deep red Sharingans.