CHAPTER 3 : REBIRTH OF THE UZUMAKI CLAN

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ

On The Hokage Tower

Minato smiles as he looks at the people "My fellow people of Konoha , today I am going to reveal a secret and the new heirs of the Namikaze and the Uzumaki-Namikaze clans" he says as the people cheers "YONDAIME ,YONDAIME, YONDAIME , YONDAIME" as Menma and Mito grin looking at the people.

"Yeah so the first secret I'll tell you about what happened to the Kyuubi"Minato says as the crowds went silent.

"I used the reaper death seal , to seal Kyuubi inside my children Menma Namikaze and Mito Uzumaki Namikaze and henceforth they are the Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi"Minato says as loud crys erupts from the crowd

"Kill them , They are Montsers , Hang them, Kyuubi Reincarnates" as Minato says

"THEY ARE NOT MONSTERS THEY ARE THE HEROES KEEPING THAT BIJU LOCKES AWAY INSIDE THEM, GOT THAT , THEY ARE THE CHILDREN IF PROPHECY WITH THE SHINIGAMI'S SEAL" Minato says as the crowd looks at the kids .

"Our saviors, bless them , Menma-sama, Mito-sama" the crowd begin to praise them as Menma smirks and stands on the railing of Hokage Tower while Mito thinks

"So this is how Naruto-ni-san felt when we called him a demon" she thinks as tears dwell in her eyes and she walks inside the Hokage tower.

Meanwhile In Ichiraku Ramen

"Ryu-nee chan here here , they have the food of Gods, it's super tastyyyy"Naruto says jumping up and down as Ryu walks upto him.

"Easy there little brother I am walking right so don't make a rush we'll eat and meet your jiji after this"Ryu says softly as he walks towards Ichiraku Ramen and enters it as Teuchi greets them.

"Welcome my boy , Naruto and um....who are you kid"Teuchi says as he looks at Ryu who was about to speak something but was interrupted by an eager Naruto

"Teuchi-oji-san he is my new Brother Uzumaki Ryu, and he hasn't tasted ramen an S-class emergency right now"Naruto says as Ryu chuckles as he says "You heard him old man, I am hungry".

Teuchi grins as he quickly makes two bowls and presents it to the new brothers "Here Enjoy your meal and This one's on the house"Teuchi says as Naruto and Ryu begins to eat "Itadakimasu".

"Woah it's actually delicious Naruto, I want more"Ryu says as Naruto grins "I eat the most ramen here Ni-chan"

"Very well then Naruto I am going to defeat you"Ryu says as the two brothers happily eat only to be disturbed by the Namikaze's.

"Oh look it's my weak older brother"Menma says as Kushina glares at him and then at Naruto.

"Where were you all night mister"Kushina asks as Naruto stands up and says while bowing "Kushina-sama what I do or where I am should be of no concern to you" making Kushina frown further.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NARUTO , AND HOW DARE YOU ADDRESS ME BY MY NAME I AM YOUR MOTHER RESPECT ME"Kushina says as Minato nods and says "Naruto be a little mature Don't act foolish Everytime"

"Dad maybe he is jealous because he isn't as strong as us"Menma says but Mito keeps quiet.

Naruto takes a deep breath as he speaks "Kushina-sama or Kushina Uzumaki Namikaze, you maybe the one who kept me inside your womb for 9 whole Months but that doesn't makes you a mother , a woman is called a mother by her child only when he or she feels love from them but from you I have only received beatings I'd rather call myself an orphan than to be associated as your son and that too I am an Uzumaki now because Minato-san here made Menma the Namikaze Clan Heir which should be mine because I am the oldest and Mito Uzumaki-Namikaze Clan Heir but that's the best thing you did since I am an Uzumaki I separated from you so have a happy life and I won't ever call you a mother I'll call you a whore instead , you worthless woman" Naruto says with venom as Kushina gasps.