CHAPTER 6: GRADUATION

Uzumaki Training Grounds

Ayuri runs towards Ryu with her level 3 sharingan on as she goes in for a kick to the gut and which was blocked by Ryu as she grins because it was going according to her plan. Ryu on the other hand had different thoughts in his mind as he blocks another left jab from Ayuri as he smirks "Good, but not enough to defeat me"

"Who said I was going to defeat you Ryu , Naruto NOW!!" Ayuri says as Naruto grins "Shadow Clone Jutsu, here Nii-chan, Combination Attack - Uzumaki- Uchiha- Barrage" He says as both Naruto and Ayuri starts delivering heavy blows to Ryu one at his abs and the other one at his back.

"Let's End This Battle Ayuriii, 42" Naruto says as Ayuri grins and jumps back while Naruto gives Ryu a legs sweep and his clones kick him high up in the air as Ayuri weaves Handsigns "Fire Style : Great Fireball Jutsu" she says as she releases a medium sized fireball towards Ryu who gets hit by the fireball as his body falls down making Ayuri and Naruto gasp who runs towards the body "Ryu/Nii-chan!!!"and they were shocked to see a wooden dummy which was burned badly as they hear a voice.

"Like I said , Good but not Good enough to beat me, but I'll give you that you both are high genins now or maybe even lower Chunins" Ryu says as he appears and looks at both of them.

"But y-you were, How?" Ayuri says as Naruto nods "Where did this wooden dummy came from Nii-chan ?" they ask curiously as Ryu sighs "Always so curious, come sit I'll check your nature affinities right now"he says making Ayuri and Naruto grin happily.

"All right so these are called Chakra Paper, these are made from special trees which react to chakra"

"Yosh!! HOW TO DO IT NII-CHAN"

"Quiet down Naruto , here take these Chakra Papers and channel chakra to them" Ryu says passing them the papers.

Naruto looks at them as he channels his chakra and the paper gets split into two parts one gets damp significantly and the other part slits.

"Huh what's the meaning of this ?"

"It means my dear little brother that you have a strong wind affinity and a secondary water affinity, my you have two, now Ayuri your turn"Ryu says

"Um okay"Ayuri says as she channels her chakra making the paper crumble and one gets burnt.

"Thought so Ayuri, you have a strong lightning affinity and a secondary fire affinity , impressive both of you" Ryu says as Ayuri grins at Naruto "Perfect".

"You both will be lucky , if you are in the same team along with me"

"Why Ryu/Nii-chan?"

"Because your affinities can boost each other's and make deadly attacks"

"By the way Nii-chan what's your affinity" Naruto asks as Ryu grins " I can use all of them but I have major water , earth and wind affinity"

"Woah you have a weak affinity combination Ryu" Ayuri says as Ryu sighs

"Uchiha's  , The First Hokage had earth and water as his affinity , similarly these are the same affinities of the Sandaime Tsuchikage ,Onoki the fence sitter" Ryu says

"So that means you have a kekai totā" Ayuri asks

"No I don't and let's stop the conversation here , we have Graduation exams right now let's go" Ryu says as he gets up and starts Walking with them.

In The Academy

The parents of students were standing in the training grounds to watch the performance of their kids and the potentially the newest batch of Konoha Ninja's with the favorite being Menma Namikaze and Sasuke Uchiha followed by Mito Uzumaki Namikaze and Ayuri Uchiha.

Ayuri and Naruto were talking to each other while Ryu was walking behind them silently as The Namikaze family passed through in front of them as Menma glared at them as he says "Ayuri , don't hangout with losers , Instead join us we are the elite"he says grinning at her.

"Did you say something Menma?" Ayuri says as Naruto laughs while Ryu Chuckles as they passed by them only to be stopped again by Minato this time "Naruto...Do well son" he says as Naruto sighs.

"You are not my father Hokage-sama, and thank you" he says making them frown as Kushina starts sobbing softly but the three young soon to be Ninja's walked away ignoring them to see Sauske.

"Ayuri, I told you not to hang out with these losers,you are an Uchiha act like one" Sasuke says as Ayuri smirks.

"They are all dead and nah I would rather prefer to stick by people who cared for me all these years, rather than a stuck up emo"she says triggering Sasuke "What the Fuck did you say Ayuri , Uchiha's are the elite , I am an elite -"

"Without a sharingan"Naruto adds
"And without Honor" Ayuri says
"And without a manhood" Ryu adds making all of them all laugh as Uchiha looks at them angrily
"You are all weak so pathetic, I don't need a sharingan to beat a loser"

"Yeah we'll see Sasuke-chan"Ayuri says "You can't ever beat Itachi-nii-san" she says making Sasuke even more furious.

"Don't you dare take the name of the traitor , I'll kill him myself" Sasuke says as he walks away.

Ayuri sighs as the Graduation exams begin soon after.

In the Exams

Kunai-Throwing Test

Menma smirks as he had gotten a 9/10 which was the highest till now tied only to Sasuke. Now it was Ayuri's turn.

"All the best Ayuri-chan" Naruto grins as Ryu smiles nodding at her as he says "Don't show off too much" he says making her pout.

Ayuri grins as he takes 4 kunai's in each hand and throws them up as they clashed with each other. Then she threw w Shuriken at them and hence giving them a direction so that they struck the targets at the center.

Iruka's eyes widen along with everyone "10/10 Ayuri well done" he says as Sasuke seethes.

"How did she learnt that did ,Itachi taught her , I'll make her tell me everything" he thinks smirking as he turns his level one Sharingan on.

"Okay Naruto Uzumaki, you are up"Iruka says as Naruto nods and walks up taking a Kunai as he throws it towards the Target.

"Fuiñ- Replication : Kai" he says as the kunai splits into 10 parts and hits the target making everyone gasp again as Iruka asks "Naruto you get a 10/10 but what did you do ?"

"A ninja never reveals his secrets Sensei" Naruto says walking back as Menma and Sasuke seethes this time as the fangirls starting shouting at Naruto that he cheated but only to be ignored by the trio.

"All right the Last one , Ryu Uzumaki"he says as everyone's eyes were focused on Ryu.

Ryu walks up as he takes a kunai in the hand and blues away as he was back in a millisecond as all the dummy's had been pierced badly at the bullseye.

"W-well done Ryu" Iruka says.

Then it was the ninjutsu test as everyone passes the test easily and gets a headband.

"YEAH WE ROCK AYURI-CHAN, NII-CHAN"Naruto says as Ayuri grins and Ryu smiles.

"Now it's time for the team placements and they'll happen right now"Minato says
__________________________________________