CHAPTER 4: NINJA ACADEMY AND THE UCHIHAS

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♛ஜ

As the clock turned to eight it started beeping over and over again making the occupant of the bed groan as he turned. The red head opened his eyes showing the deep black orbs and squints at the light as he reaches out from below the cover and whacks the alarm clock silencing it before running his hand over his face to wipe the sleep away.

Pushing himself up into a sitting position the cover falls from the red heads torso showing he's shirtless and was quite lean, not extremely muscular but he didn't have much baby fat, and there was some muscle definition showing he was quite active, but there were some light scaring from what looked like knife wounds on his arms and a few on his chest but all looked to have healed long ago.

Opening his eyes again now slightly more awake, he started over to the door joining the apartments and gave it a rough hard knock.

"Naruto, time to get up, I'll be in to make breakfast in ten minutes." the red head called through the door getting a mumbled response.

As he finished getting dressed by pulling on a white T-shirt with a red band going from his right shoulder to his left hip, he lifted a black strip of cloth and tied it around his head keeping his spiky hair up and out of his face.

Giving a final yawn and stretch the boy walked over to the door and knocked again, "Ready or not Naruto, I'm coming in." he said as he turned the handle and opened the door.

As he walked in the he smirked seeing the yawning and stretching form of his younger brother coming to greet him.

He had bright blond hair and a rather chubby face with three whisker birth marks on ether cheek, as he finished yawning he opened his eyes showing the same cerulean blue eyes that his brother shared, he was wearing a pair of light blue pyjama bottoms and white shirt with a black night cap on his head.

Seeing his brother the blond smiled, "Morning Ryu-Nii."

Ryu smiled giving a small chuckled, "Morning Otōto, you go and wake yourself up and I'll get breakfast on the go." he said shaking his head

With a groggy nod Naruto turned and walked to the bathroom on the other side of the apartment while Ryu went into the kitchen area and started going through the cupboards. Opening one after another he started to frown, 'Out of food again, and there's no telling what they'll charge us this time if I go now.' Ryu thought as he opened the last cupboard and sighed as he took out the content, two instant ramen tubs and sighed, 'Breakfast of champions' he thought rhetorically as he put the water in and put them in the microwave before sitting down and sighing.

Naruto came out of the bathroom and saw his brother sighing and walked over, "What's the matter Nii-chan?" he asked hating to see his big brother worried.

Ryu shook his head with a sigh, "We're out of food again, I'm going to have to go see Sandaime-sama and see if he can have our groceries sorted by other means, I swear that girl is over charging us for our food." Ryu said as Naruto sat down.

"I'm sure Jiji can help he always does." Naruto said as he tried to think of a way to brighten the mood before smiling, "Hey, do you want to help me prank some guys today, I've got loads of ideas!" Naruto said exaggerating by throwing his arms out wide making Ryu smirk before he shook his head.

"Sorry Otōto, maybe later when I get back from seeing Sandaime-sama about our food situation and some other things." Ryu said with a small smile this got Naruto's attention.