Chapter 6

"What about him?" I asked.

"They want me to work with Deckard Shaw to retrieve his wayward wife."

"We just can't get away from this man can we?" I growled.

"I told them it's not gonna happen. I'm not working with that asshole." he said.

"Why would they . . . well, I mean I understand why but since when is Deckard Shaw working for the right side of the law?"

"I don't know and I don't like it. Granted, he used to be MI6 and I guess that's how he met her but I don't need any help. Much less his." he complained.

"I know babe, just be careful and don't get into too much trouble arguing with him." I laughed.

"Mr. Nobody should've known better than to pair me up with this sumbitch."

"Okay, what do you have to do today?"

"Soon I'm heading out to where I think she might be. Shaw left to do God knows what and I don't want him interfering with my work anyway so good riddance."

"Lucas Rebecca Hobbs, you be careful tonight." I smiled.

"Dumb ass Locke." he grumbled.

"Oh, I'm never letting go of that one."

"You better."

"Or what? What's gonna happen to me?"

"Penelope Toretto-Hobbs, behave yourself." he groaned.

"Why baby? I mean, all I did was ask a question."

"Are you alone at home?"

"Yeah, the girls are at school."

"What are you wearing?"

"You're at work!" I giggled.

"One of my favorite sounds in the world, in addition to hearing you scream my praises."

"Luke!"

"Hmm, baby, what are you wearing?" he asked.

"One of your t-shirts if you must know." I smiled, rubbing my not even there yet belly.

"Underwear?"

"None."

"Jesus, baby you should send me some pictures." he said and I could hear his smile.

"Maybe I will. Go get to work."

"I've gotta take a quick trip to the bathroom first."

"I'll send you some pictures then, to help with that bathroom trip." I laughed.

"Mmm, you do that, you naughty wife. I'll pay you back for this."

"I'll be waiting and every day that you're gone is racking up interest."

"I hope the rates are high."

"Sky high, now go."

"I love you Mrs. Hobbs." he sighed.

"I love you too, Mr. Hobbs."

After hanging up, I went to our room and put on some makeup to make really make the photos since I had just gotten my hair done. I sent him a few racy photos and he sent me back some in kind. We do this a lot when he's gone, it keeps our sex life going even though there's never any trouble with our sex life. I swear it gets better each and every time.

When the girls got home from school they wanted to talk to their dad but they both know that they have to wait for him to call. That call didn't come until the next day and thankfully it's Saturday so the girls are home.