Chapter 3

"You're having another Samoan Thor baby!" she shouted.

"You're gonna wake Theresa up, stop it." I said, trying not to cry.

"Oh babes, you're gonna have another Hobbs baby. When are you gonna tell him?" she sniffled.

"After the blood test, I wanna be 100% sure that this is happening. No more false alarms, that false-positive really broke his heart, mine too so I'm glad we didn't tell the girls."

"Of all the small percentages in the world, you test false positive on a preggo test. I'm so happy for you babes. I gotta go cause my baby is wailing, I love you sis. Congratulations."

"Love you too."

Luke came home around midnight and the test was sitting in one of the winter boots that I never use.

"You smell like beers and cheap whore perfume, what bar did you end up in?" I chuckled.

"Not a bar, a tattoo parlour." he snickered.

"You get anymore ink babe?"

"I considered getting your names but I don't like that place, looked grimy."

"Go shower, you smell cheap." I giggled when he tried to grab me.

"I want some lovin."

"You got lots of lovin today, go shower and I'll wait for you in bed. Just to snuggle big man, you definitely gave me that baby today." I smiled when he wrangled me in.

"You think?" he smiled widely.

"I'm sure of it . . . hopefully."

"Maybe we should try again, just to be sure."

"If you shower and I'm still awake when you get . . ."

Before I could finish my sentence, he had thrown me over his shoulder and ran upstairs to the bathroom. My caveman and I wouldn't have him any other way. I have to say, we will be that old couple still getting busy up until we just can't. The man is insatiable and so am I by association apparently. He just makes me super horny, gets me all hot and bothered with just a look. I'll take it.

"You working tonight?" I asked him the next morning.

"Yeah, hitting that tattoo shop/night clubby place you found." he said.

"Nice, what time?"

"You wanna go?" he smiled.

"Nah, tattoo parlor isn't where I should be." I chuckled.

"You still thinking about getting another one?"

"Yeah but I'm not sure what to get just yet."

I have my appointment today to get my bloodwork done and I'm just waiting for him to leave. The labs are always empty on Friday's so I'll be able to get it done today and I should have my results by this afternoon, the latest on Tuesday if they're backed up.

Much to my frustration, their lab is a little backed up due to staffing issues so I won't get my results for another three - four days. By the time my husband got home, he was frustrated. It's just a frustrating day apparently.

"What's wrong, mi amor?" I asked when he plopped onto the sofa.

"Asian punk didn't really have much information for me." he said.

"Still looking for that virus?"

"Yeah, DSS wants as much information as possible." he sighed.

"Want me to go dark web?"