Chapter 12: Plan

The crowd cheers as the song ends. My chest felt heavy watching him sing for my best friend. I look at Gyda and see a bright smile on her face. I force a smile as well, I wanted to be happy for her but all I felt was pain.

"Who knew Louis could sing and play the piano!" Gyda cheerfully says. I nod in response.

I look up in order to stop the tears that were building up from falling. When I spot Louis walking towards us I stand up and leave. I couldn't stand coming in between them. It was hard enough for me to hide the pain  might as well just leave so no one would know, right?

"Ashley!" He calls out. 

I walk faster hoping I could lose him but he was too fast. He grabs my arm causing me to face him. I look away so he wouldn't notice that I had been crying.

"Where are you going?" He asks, scanning my face.

"Why does it matter" I finally face him. He quickly cups my cheeks and wipe the tears away with his thumb.

"Did you not like the song?" He asks worriedly. As if anyone would cry when they did not like a song!

"You should ask Gyda that" I push his hand away.

"Why would would I ask Gyda?" He asks, looking like a lost puppy. I chuckle sarcastically.

"You sang for her, didn't you?" Surely he was joking right? He even said the song was for a special person in his life and proceeded to glance at our table!

I couldn't help but notice that faint smirk on his lips. What the hell? Is he playing with me right now?

I flinch when he tucks a strand of hair behind my ears. This boy was driving me nuts! I was definitely pissed but I still felt the butterflies on my stomach.

"What made you think that?" He pulls me closer making my heart beat abnormally fast. What was he doing to me?

"I'm not dumb, Louis. I saw you and Gyda behind the school building being sweet and all!" I cross my arms on my chest and look away, I looked childish but that didn't matter!

He lightly chuckles and tilts my head towards him. He leans closer to me, our noses almost touching.

"You're cute when your jealous" My eyes widen at what he said and immediately blush. It felt as if my heart would come out any minute now. 

" I hate you" I pull away from him, ready to walk away but he grabs my arm once again. Without warning his lips come in contact with mine. I could taste his minty breath as he continues to move his lips against mine, matching it perfectly. I wrapped my arms around his neck wehn he wrapped his around my waist. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back, I parted my lips and he explores my mouth with his tongue.

I pull away from him when I realized what was happening. I looked down, trying to hide the blush that crept up my cheeks. 

"So we're just going to pretend nothing happened between you and Gyda?" I try to say as steadily as possible. He tilts my head up and smiles.

"Nothing did happen. I told her about my plan on bringing you here." He says casually, the smirk still not leaving his beautiful face.

I felt stupid and embarrassed. All this time there wasn't anything going on with him and Gyda! I was quick to assume things. 

I bit my lower lips while looking up at him. He chuckles and leans in to give my lips a quick peck. 

"Sorry... I couldn't help it." He looks at me apologetically. I still haven't gotten used to this side of him... but I sure as hell am not complaining!

He looked devastated and worried at the same time. 

I stood on my toes to give him a quick kiss before looking down. I didn't want him to think he did something wrong. As a matter of fact I liked his warm kisses. Hell, I could do this everyday!

"I don't need you to give me anymore time. My minds been made up and... I have feelings for you too.." I blush at my last statement. This was harder than it looked. 

He was quiet for a moment before pulling me in for a hug. We stayed there for what felt like eternity. I didn't move, instead I hugged him back. I was feeling all sorts of things! 

What did this mean? Were we officially in a relationship now? How does this work? I can't screw this up!

"Woah there love birds!" Gyda comes out of nowhere. We pull away from the hug and I was still blushing. I cup my cheeks so it wouldn't feel warm anymore.

I should probably apologize to Gyda for the attitude I showed her, that was so unlike me! I swiftly walk towards Gyda and pull her with me outside. 

"Got to go! We still have classes tomorrow" I wave at Louis and quickly leave with Gyda. 

I sigh when we finally get to our building. 

"What was that?" Gyda asks.

"What was what?

"Why did you just leave him there? You could've kissed him goodbye!" I blush at what she says. Should I have done that? I shouldn't have left so quickly! I panicked when I saw Gyda and didn't know what to do.

One thing's for sure about what I should do now.

"Gyda...I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"For ignoring you all this time... I thought you and Louis were a thing and I didn't want to have to see it.." We were both quiet for a long time before Gyda bursts out laughing. I look at her confusingly. Was it something I said?

"Me and Louis? You must be joking!" I smile at her. How could I ever replace someone like my bestfriend?

"Since when did you think we were together?" She asks.

"I saw you two alone behind the school building... you were giggling at something he said and..."

"Oh that? I laughed the moment he said he would sing for you. I mean, who wouldn't? Louis is a popular guy and seeing him sing for someone... Well, let's just say you really must be important to him." I smiled again.

I'm important to him...

We walk back to our rooms and I Hugged Gyda goodnight before heading to my room. I took a long shower and did my skin care routine before plopping to bed.

I smiled when I remembered what happened just hours ago. 

I kissed Louis Partridge.

~~~

12.30.20

Might have to edit this chapter! I just decided to write it without rereading so it might come out pretty quick and awkward!!