Chapter 15: Happiness

Every weekend I would meet up with Louis, Antoinette and Levi. I felt almost comfortable being around them too. They were like my bestfriends now and I would look forward to meeting them. Don't get me wrong, Gyda will forever be my bestfriend too.

"Do you want chicken or shrimp" Louis asks looking around the dinner table. He was very attentive and helpful every time we hung out. We were currently at The Partridge's mansion eating dinner.

"Could you pass me the chicken, please?" I politely ask. He nods and picks up the plate with the chicken and places it beside my plate.

I didn't realize Louis's parents were already looking at us from the other side of the table until Antoinette coughs purposely. I stare at Louis as if signaling him to stop whatever he was doing and he only shrugs.

"Our children look cute together, don't you think so too Anna?" Mrs. Partridge says. My mom smiled widely upon hearing this and I look away shyly. I didn't want my mom to know anything about my relationships because there wasn't a need to.

"So Louis, What are your plans for college?" My dad asks while wiping his mouth with a napkin. Now that I thought about it, College was a year away.

"He'll be going to a business school in America" Louis's father answers for him. All of a sudden something inside me dropped. We won't be seeing each other next year.

I looked at him and he had no emotion. I cough and continue eating.

We all continue eating dinner casually. Louis was quite the whole time and would only smile at me when I asked him if he was okay.

"What is up, Party people!!" Levi shouts.

Me and Louis were in the couch cuddled up in the same blanket in front of the fire place while Levi and Antoinette just arrived bringing some chips. I move away from him to help them with the food but he only pulls me back towards him. I look at Antoinette in an apologetic look and she chuckles.

"Oh no did we interrupt something again?" Levi asks.

"We were just waiting for you guys to get here." I chuckle.

They sit at the couch next to ours and start munching on some chips. Louis grabs a pack and opens it for me.

"How about we play some truth or dare?" Antoinette suggested. I smile at her as a sign of agreement and we all sit properly.

"Louis, you start. Truth or dare?" Levi asks.

"Dare" Louis smirks.

"Ooh we're already starting off this game rough" Levi comments. I stood up to sit next to Antoinette since she was sitting by herself. I look back at Louis and give him a wink before settling down. Levi takes my seat and we continue with the game.

"I dare you to drink one whole cup of milk" Levi laughs wholeheartedly after saying the dare. I look at them confused. Milk? What was the big deal?

Louis rolls his eyes and takes a cup with some milk on it. He drinks the milk in one chug before burping. I couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of his milk mustache. I look at Levi and place my pointer against my mouth so no one would tell him about it.

"My turn. Ashley, truth or dare" Louis asks.

"Dare" I said confidently. How bad could it be?

"I dare you sit on my lap for the rest of the game" I almost choke on my saliva at what he said. Sit on his lap? For the whole game? Levi cheers me on and Antoinette gave me a little push towards him. Alright... Nothing wrong with a harmless dare.